ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to come off as bragging, but my SimCity Build It game is on fleek.

I was up to level 40 and my wife uninstalled the app on *HER* tablet because she wasn't sure what it was. Thanks.

Was starting to rake and had just bought an airport, too.

The marathon continues.

:flush:

Last edited:
My sister was obsessed with the original Sim City (twenty years later she's a city planner, literally playing it for a living) so one of my favorite joys in life was going in and screwing with her little towns. At first I'd drop an earthquake or an alien attack for instant gratification, but later as we got older I'd go in and do something like eliminate all school funding or raise the commercial tax rate. The best was printing a screenshot of the newspaper that would be railing her as a mayor and then give it to her as we got in the car to go to school.

The real money is in exporting hats and watches, apparently.

AKA "TAP THAT SCREEN AND WAIT, MONKEY!!! TAP TAP TAP WAIT WAIT WAIT"

So my ESPN app just pinged me an update which took me to an Eamonn Brennan article about BBNmeetup.com.

You people are crazy!

A few years back when Ava was a baby, I posted on Facebook that I was babysitting her for the first time by myself.

Holy shit. The Hen Brigade sent out a bitch signal and they all blew me up on Facebook.

"YOU CAN'T BABYSIT YOUR OWN CHILD!!!!!!!!"

Touchy subject with the vaginad ones, apparently. Who knew?
I was joking because I don't understand what the henned ones get so upset about with that terminology.

I was joking because I don't understand what the henned ones get so upset about with that terminology
Oh but they do.

No, you will be WATCHING your children, and you should be glad to do so and not expect a pat on the back or attaboy for it.

BUD DUPREE JUST HOLLA'D.

-The Greenbrier would actually be a wodie guy's getaway. Golf, Outodoors, Awesome restaurants, Real Deal Casina, pretty much endless things to do. 4:30 from Lex

That phone call from Bud was terrible, understood maybe 3 words. Sounded like Mushmouth from Fat Albert.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Why do hens in general get so upset? That is the million dollar question.

Seriously... Upper middle class stay at home hens HAVE to be the least self aware group of people in the entire universe..

OMG. SO EXHAUSTED. LITTLE PEYTON HAS BEEN RUNNING AROUND SILLY ALL DAY. CANT FIND MY KEYS AND LATE FOR YOGA. WHY? WHY?! PLEASE, CUT ME A BREAK!!

Between this kind of crap clogging my timeline daily and eight billion pics of everyone's kids, workout accomplishments and food choices I'm about to be done with Facebook for a while.

Oh but they do.

No, you will be WATCHING your children, and you should be glad to do so and not expect a pat on the back or attaboy for it.

Should bite back with a "No, I will be interacting with my kids instead of taking pictures of them doing normal things and taking credit for my child being normal."

Technically, you can't babysit your kids, per Oxford (no SAE), but f em.

NuRItHL.png

lurk.gif

[QUOTE="IsRichieGonnaStart, post: 1884798, member: 4578"

Between this kind of crap clogging my timeline daily and eight billion pics of everyone's kids, workout accomplishments and food choices I'm about to be done with Facebook for a while.[/QUOTE]

FB news feed filter is very useful.

Quality >>> quantity.

Last edited:
Lol, What exactly is a "quality" FB post? The entire point of Facebook is to keep up with friends & family & see what everyone is up to or thinking, no? And of course to antagonize and brag.

Just think how AWESOME it would be if nobody posted anything!! I've hidden basically anyone I'm not REAL friends with...

People on social media who bitch about social media crack me up. They're the worst.

Last edited:
Richie's use of "self aware" is suspect to me. I've been in his "cross hairs" for this several times, but if he doesn't get I'm "very" aware of what I post, well that's on him.

I embrace my inner cheese. I celebrate it. I flaunt it. And with this new purchase it's about to get really out of control. Get on the boat or GTFO.

[smoke]

Reactions: catholic_back
Boat... You're a total cheeseball on the most outrageous level and make no
bones about it. That's you. It's like you're in on your own joke. Fine.

It's the ... WELL. BRECK TODAY WAS UP AT 7:00 AND THAT TOTALLY THREW OFF MY DAY AND NOW WILL I GET TO THE GROCERY ON TIME? I NEED SOME DOWNTIME. MOM'S... HOW DO YOU DO IT? STRESSFUL! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR BRECK ON
THE GAP CUTEST KID AWARD. CLICK ON LINK. THX.

Zero self awareness. None. You got it easy, toots.

Interesting day October 31st this year. American Pharoah will likely end his career at Keeneland in the Breeder's Cup Classic, it's also Halloween and you would have to imagine the Tennessee/Kentucky football game at Commonwealth will be moved to a night game. Wild day for the Bluegrass that day. Bring your party game.[cheers]

Reactions: anthonys735
WELL. BRECK TODAY WAS UP AT 7:00 AND THAT TOTALLY THREW OFF MY DAY AND NOW WILL I GET TO THE GROCERY ON TIME? I NEED SOME DOWNTIME. MOM'S... HOW DO YOU DO IT? STRESSFUL! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR BRECK ON
THE GAP CUTEST KID AWARD. CLICK ON LINK. THX.

Zero self awareness. None. You got it easy, toots.

I hope Richie never stops being Richie. Bravo!

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Interesting day October 31st this year. American Pharoah will likely end his career at Keeneland in the Breeder's Cup Classic, it's also Halloween and you would have to imagine the Tennessee/Kentucky football game at Commonwealth will be moved to a night game. Wild day for the Bluegrass that day. Bring your party game.[cheers]

Read something a while back about how the UK/UT game will definitely be at night and will probably be the late night game (9:30pm).

Reactions: cawoodsct
Give it a chance. Very entertaining. Nothing else going on the next 3 weeks. Reds suck. I guess you do have Wimbledon and Open. The strategy is great.

I shouldn't say I hate the TDF, I don't. I got into it when Landis won*, mainly cause he wasn't Lance.

Definitely an American Front-runner when it comes to the TDF though.

Watched "Get Hard" last night

I laughed a couple times, wasn't a bad watch. Alison Brie in the beginning though :okay::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rolleyes:

Read something a while back about how the UK/UT game will definitely be at night and will probably be the late night game (9:30pm).
Don't see any way ESPN gives a shit enough about UK football to pre reserve a night tv spot months in advance to help accommodate our little horsey race/costume holiday.

Randall not going cuckoo for cocoa puffs over the Tour de France is a pretty big upset, imo

I would've taken the "over" in a heartbeat. I imagined he'd be rapid firing 2-3 tweets per minute about the conspiracy to keep his favorite rider out of the winner's circle.

That's what's so messed up. This is an actual sport where this stuff happens. All these conspiracies, rampant cheating, officials and owners of the race corroberating with cheaters, teammates fighting, racers paying other racers off to help them win a stage, fans running on the course and assaulting non-French race leaders. That stuff goes on daily.

Not an actual sport, imo. It's a race. Learn American sports where cheating runs rampant, even in the amateur ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT