ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Amanda Dufner fan, obviously. Man...

Anybody that travels internationally do the Global Entry deal? Thinking about since its only $100, and we'll be doing 4 countries later this year. Customs is the worst experience of my life and a hundo seems well worth it.

Well worth it. Gets you TSA pre-check when traveling in the US. Gets you quickly through immigration and customs when coming back. So unless you enjoy standing in line a lot and taking your shoes and belt off repeatedly and emptying your backpack, do it. It's good for 5 years.

Re: cowherd/harbaugh

Unless I missed part of the interview I don't get it.

Harbaugh has no personality and has never been verbose, but he wasn't giving one word answers.

I found the audio and was expecting fireworks but it just sounded to me like Cowherd was a butt-hurt chick. You know, like he always does.

Whatever.

You go on shows like Colin's to promote your university and get pub for your program and harbaugh was acting like Colin was just some loser on a plane. Dude is a total psycho

*Doc whips his new air boat on to cool cats lawn and proceeds to mow it with his new bush hog attachment as grass, ass, and titties flap all over the place.*

Well *that* particular ending to the Women's World Cup semi may not be the most exciting- but it was the a brutal train crash type that you couldnt look away from... I felt bad for Dustin Johnson... feel worse for that poor girl

That was pretty awful. Sat there with my wife and my daughter and all of us were just stunned. I can't even imagine what I'd be feeling if one of "my" teams lost a semi final game like that. Gosh almighty...

For my boy BBDK. THE RETURN OF JENKEES!

(it's no throwing fire, etc.)
Its not throwing fire but pretty damn good.

-Liverpool has a really rich history. FA cup in 2005. They've had some hard luck lately but nothing like UK football.

-own goal in 92nd minute of WC semi final... brutal. Poor gal.

This weather pattern is nice for the evenings but I'm tired of rain. Very tired of it.

For my boy BBDK. THE RETURN OF JENKEES!

(it's no throwing fire, etc.)
My company did a basement finish for him a few years ago. Geeky but alright guy, and a good musician.

He has made quite a bit of money making video game music, TV and radio cut ins and ITunes.

That fake handicap character he plays cracks me up.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
AWOLNATION absolutely crushed it tonight. Best performance I've seen in years. Bogart's was packed and crowd was going nuts. Sound was immaculate. Even the lass, who barely knew any of their songs, thought it was intense.

Hard to describe their style. Somewhere between an industrial/techno/rap/black eyed peas kind of vibe. Anyway, highly recommend.

Feel ya Clark on the negotiations. Dealing what that myself now. Getting close.

Golf in am at Greenbrier. Hopefully a little TNL. This weather needs to stop sucking.

Just stupid how much more money, money that is guaranteed not to be taken away, along with lengthier playing careers to earn more money NBA & MLB have over NFL. Oh, and you retire with your brain basically intact, that is kind of nice as well.

At what point do the families of great athletes start pushing baseball or basketball only/no football onto their kids?

Jenkees last CD was the first one that didn't have any standouts imo. Nothing along the lines of 'Super Fun', 'From the Arrow Loop', etc.

Wish dude wasn't so secret. Be cool if he'd DJ or do live sets somewhere, he's incredible. Guess he really does live in Louisville...

Saw it posted somewhere else but July 1 is the day Bobby Bonilla gets his $1.2M from the Mets. He is now down to 20 years left on this deal. As many times as its been referenced, it still is one of the most amazing things ive ever read.

Reactions: Mashburned
St. Louis. City Museum. Imos. Cunettos. Ted Drewes. Cardinals game. Arch. Brewery Tour. Etc.

Saw it posted somewhere else but July 1 is the day Bobby Bonilla gets his $1.2M from the Mets. He is now down to 20 years left on this deal. As many times as its been referenced, it still is one of the most amazing things ive ever read.

* bonilla essentially "loaned" them $5.9 million at a rate of 8%, deferred over 35 years.

if you can find a guaranteed rate of return at 8% -- you do it.

the power of compound interest, people.

It really is unbelievable.

PTI is a lunatic with his ranting about the longterm contracts MLB gives out, but he is also 100% correct.

* Brutal finish for the Brits. The surprise of the Cup is that they were probably the best looking team in it. Which, politically correct or not, is the most important factor in women sports.

The fake flop that gave England their only score makes that own goal almost justified in the grand scheme of things.

* By the way, don't tell '73, BRax or the lurking futbol defenders, but I actually like soccer a little bit.

I do think football is a million times more exciting, but I don't hate it. And I am still Team Chad on the fanatic euro soccer fandom thing.

* I was in Cbus working for a few days. I got home last night to check out the new paint job I had done on the trim of the house while I was gone.

It looks great, but every wasp, honey bee, sweat bee, mud dobber, etc. in a mile radius was swarming in my side yard. I was like WTF?

Turns out my 3 magnolia trees have a severe scale problem and the wet weather caused a fungus to grow on the scale poop that attracts every touching bee in the world. So I called an arborist and will likely be spending at least a grand for taking care of that.

Plus my cat just had another $800 surgery on his paw.

Chief, you got any good investment tips? Bobby Bonilla, can you help a brutha out?

* its absolutely amazing that you can get $1.2 million/year for 25 years out of a $5.9 million loan, and the rate is "only" 8%. financially, it's not like that's a home run deal or a terrible investment for either side.

wonder what brad jordan would do?

* chief sucks.

* tomorrow is a vacation day, in order to make up for the 4th being on saturday. a nice little bonus.

* saturday should be wodie. floating parade in bayou st john. load up the sup and our friends kayak with some booze, maybe snag a yeti, and paddle around all day with a thousand of our closest buds.

* drxman attends some pretty wackass concerts. ts. boat looks WODIE, though. sea ray ftmfw.

Casey County's Clerk has some balls. Not because he's standing up for his beliefs and refusing to issue marriage certificates to gay couples but because he's going to refuse straight women marriage certificates during the peak of wedding season.

I can only imagine the hell some bridezilla is going to bring down when she finds out she can't get a certificate for her wedding in a couple weeks.

Casey County's Clerk has some balls. Not because he's standing up for his beliefs and refusing to issue marriage certificates to gay couples but because he's going to refuse straight women marriage certificates during the peak of wedding season.

I can only imagine the hell some bridezilla is going to bring down when she finds out she can't get a certificate for her wedding in a couple weeks.

this is a big old clear cut case of religion gone wrong. what a despicable human being.

this jackwagon has probably been issuing marriage licenses for 20 years, and never had a single religioius objection, regardless of the sinners they were serving. philanderers, criminals, rapists, divorcees, pedophiles, atheists....and now, all of a sudden, you refuse to do your job because of gays?

ugh. get the f*** over yourself. i hope this idiot is imprisoned. this isnt your religion -- you just hate queers. admit it, and quit hiting behind the veil of your stupid biblical nonsense.

The thing is, I'd be shocked if there are more than 3 or 4 gay couples in Casey County that even want to be married. It's not exactly the most open minded community to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT