ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The county clerks are the one at the "center" of this "controversy".

Odds that the guy got elected on the basis of his first name being Casey? Over:5.

somewhere in KY there's a couple of dudes named Casey who want to get married, so they might want a Casey County marriage license?

I can't even remember where I got my license. We got married in Fayette but I'm pretty sure we got our license up in NKY somewhere. May that means I'm not married for real?

Here's an idea. If the U.S. government's definition of marriage offends your religious beliefs to that degree, then don't get a civil marriage. Just get married in a religious ceremony in your church in front of God and whoever else, but do not get a government issued marriage license, do not register the marriage and do not enjoy the benefits of marriage conferred by the evil government. Problem solved. You're married in the eyes of God and haven't been tainted by the gays.

i love all the grandstanding about the demise of the american family, and how the institution of marriage is being undermined.

i mean, because, that stuff has such a great track record anyways. [eyeroll]

Reactions: Mashburned
When I was in 8th grade the cops tried to arrest me and charge me with pelting the county clerks car with rocks. I didn't even do it. Wrong place wrong time.

[laughing] @ that video of Nerlens dunking little kids. He has to be the best dude to ever place for us. I know KAT and Knight are both good guys but Nerlens just loves that stuff.

We got into a huge brawl with the Casey County basketball team one time after a game, I believe. So yeah, eff em I guess

Rephrase: my high school team was in a brawl. I was a child at the time, so no I wasn't directly involved

we/us

Ahhh.. Christmas in July..

Text message from bae..

TONIGHT IS GIRLS NIGHT AT MESH. HOPE THATS OK. YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN.

*mind starts racing as to how best spend those 3.5 hours*

Hoots? Pick up a sixer of strong crafties and hang out on the back patio with the dog while playing some tunes and grilling? Watch whatever I want to watch in the man cave with audio on the volume level of my choice WITH NO INTERUPPTION?

Choices.

Hoping it's cancelled solely for the Richie GYERO meltdown.

actually, sweetie, the girls just want to lay low tonight instead. vonnie, janie beth, chenault, and annebelle are just gonna bring over some wine and order sushi. that okay with you? we'll try to keep it down while you watch your football game or whatever.

<-- fingers crossed
<-- team sassy hen

One of the kids names on the wall at the midwives' office this morning was Ken Tuck Von something or other. I am seriously considering a change in George's name. That would be awesome.

Ha. She pulled that once this past winter. The day we played A&M she was supposed to drive up to Indy that morning to visit a friend and spend the night.

That night before I'm at Hoots for a diaper party with some buddies and tell everyone to come over for the Cats game. Was going to pick up some pizzas, stock the fridge, get a fire going and watch the Cats in the cave followed by the NFL Playoffs. Just a great way to spend a Saturday in the winter. Was pumped.

Get home that night and getting ready to go to bed with thoughts of the next day dancing in my head. The lass comes crawling in and tells me.. CHANGED MY MIND. NOT GOING TO INDY. SHES COMING DOWN HERE TOMORROW WITH HER BOYFRIEND. WE NEED TO MAKE PLANS WITH THEM. THEY'LL BE HERE AROUND NOON.

Threw a little fit like a 4 year old being told Christmas was being cancelled on Christmas Eve.

Ha. She pulled that once this past winter. The day we played A&M she was supposed to drive up to Indy that morning to visit a friend and spend the night.

That night before I'm at Hoots for a diaper party with some buddies and tell everyone to come over for the Cats game. Was going to pick up some pizzas, stock the fridge, get a fire going and watch the Cats in the cave followed by the NFL Playoffs. Just a great way to spend a Saturday in the winter. Was pumped.

Get home that night and getting ready to go to bed with thoughts of the next day dancing in my head. The lass comes crawling in and tells me.. CHANGED MY MIND. NOT GOING TO INDY. SHES COMING DOWN HERE TOMORROW WITH HER BOYFRIEND. WE NEED TO MAKE PLANS WITH THEM. THEY'LL BE HERE AROUND NOON.

Threw a little fit like a 4 year old being told Christmas was being cancelled on Christmas Eve.

You should have ran out to Lowes, picked up a bag of sand, dumped it on the floor, and drew a literal line in the sand.

When I make him "babysit" while I'm watching games?

Of course. For some mothers it's "besties night out" or whatever. For you it will be seeing the games, uninterrupted, while your husband does diapers, feedings, keeping the baby from danger, etc. while catching a sneak peak during naps.

That's one of the good things about being married to a non-sports fan. She didn't care if I watched the games as long as I picked up the slack some other time. So I did.

It was a great run, Anth.

So you're like the Beavis of cycling?
Explain? Because he hates Brandt? I guess TJ could be considered like Brandt.

I don't dislike him, he's really our only chance unless Talansky gets better. Of the 4-5 favorites Quintana is my fav.

Fav overall cyclist is Peter Sagan, dudes a freak.

I think it's because I'm team

EU_flag.gif~c200

in golf, Anth. Try to keep up.

Gosh, Strokin'. You can't babysit your own kids. Duh.

A few years back when Ava was a baby, I posted on Facebook that I was babysitting her for the first time by myself.

Holy shit. The Hen Brigade sent out a bitch signal and they all blew me up on Facebook.

"YOU CAN'T BABYSIT YOUR OWN CHILD!!!!!!!!"

Touchy subject with the vaginad ones, apparently. Who knew?

Well, in golf we have a majority of the best golfers. In cycling we have 2 GC level contenders and they're not really contenders unless the big boys abandon. Obviously I'd love if they won, just not likely.

I thought you couldn't babysit your own kid because that's what babysitters are for. No self-respecting parent would be poor enough to babysit their own damn child. That's just sad. You wouldn't cook for your own child, or *gasp* teach them to swim. Those sorts if things require skilled professional guidance, imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT