ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
bpI_IkOG1MTmAeW2nlXIIo8qDVfYnh4GJPsjzk8dstyUm1FUUVPS0PNyzojK3C0gvaANTZfO_zfAMkOQoS1C8lL6FBXr-bizIFcMUqWQIKzmKSbqlxaGDEtirSBbEMDUr-5hgB4-c_oFuaKyEbz9VIEmFdKbdCQCfY2JIY73Cb6ujCYZnEkegX6jmZmup9X6p_l0fd01AyyG4Y-xIW9zGMxwsgsl-tDxgh9eZYyRhTNABDfEIkhRIV2BnD46MR4Pvst1hmVUV5Eg1aiSZRl0dh3A2B0ZC0SxAMAyuboF_JgKCA8g7CS6Egz4Fz4mK9ysm20WWKR072Fs2F2_Ustcq3OIFMSVFZvYu3Enfj-GdcM4lPLPtcvtOPxFWT_P3seUw4A4sQ3BrmfQzPTBlUe8IVd1c4eCRtn46H_fLnAvxp0jJ3mCtkajy4udNppga-QZ8KIbQNNClY_uxfy88OrDpba53nW4wR-i3sq7Hs7uJBx-cfLuSg3BoptJETH8SIzOa9ck61l9PoLjsFbfWcFgSwuuJ_gibdvm9oeh-jLuMPRfxQSXH_ItyxUXWxr0ftvDdnEH9N7k-dikg14-2S79k_HVR5AC7RM=w360-h640-no

The best of today are better than the best of the old days, in EVERYTHING. Every. Single. Sport.

I believe that with all of my heart, b/c it's true. I know it hurts a lot of your great-granddad's (and 73's) feelings, and that's good.

Not.
Even.
Close.

Just for shits and giggles...Fat Jack, Big Red Machine, Celts/Lakers, Steelers/Cowboys, Pele, #99, Van Earl Wright, Greg Louganis, Vasily Alekseyev, Teófilo Stevenson, Ali, Bobby Fischer, Mario Andretti, Earl Anthony, Carl Lewis........throw in past politicians, TV shows, movies, wine.....and on and on.

That 3 lb. burrito you just inhaled in your 38 waist was introduced to the US in the 30's.

TFP.

For the record, I wasn't agreeing with your take that only big market players are really scrutinized, I was just naming another city with nutso fans and sportswriters. Boston sucks.
[winking] I understand.

Would you agree local scrutiny is more harsh than national for NYC area players?

Patiently waiting to see if dK will be more offended by the sports take insult or the waistline insult.
tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif

By the way, pretty awesome God's failed abortion dropped Bobby Fischer. I know PEDs have permeated professional chess these days and the boundaries of pure vs evil are blurrier than ever but false.

garry_kimovich_kasparov_280360.jpg

Usain Bolt would beat Carl Lewis running backwards.

...and nobody gives AF about long jump.

Besides, I said "old days", and was referring to the '73 era -- not Magic Johnson and Pete Sampras. But, LOLOLOL at some of those names and "sports" whew, he really got me. Chess, Driving a Car, Jumping off a diving board, Rolling a heavy ball into pins, Talking into a microphone...:joy:

What a loser.

Well, within the last week we've seen the largest mass murder in United States history....so we should probably be pretty careful when judging the security of other countries.

Meh. It's the exact same cut and paste story with every major sporting event or stadium opening.

Everything is over budget, behind schedule, falling apart, surrounded in political turmoil, major delays, fraud, security concerns, blah, blah. That stuff certainly occurs, but it very rarely impacts the actual game(s).

God bless America, thanks for letting me know about the Pride parade tonight closing down most of downtown Louisville.

Mercury is a pretty cool venue, cot damn you have some hipsters here. Forgot my Chad costume.

Holly is unreal, you go Sparty girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT