ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb Wilson Cancels Alabama Visit

Sleepers Media is reporting Wilson has cancelled his visit to Alabama. They are basically predicting a commit to UK. The interesting thing is WHY they believe he cancelled.

I hope they don’t get Dybantsa. But I’ll take our dude, he’s a beast. They seem pretty damn confident he’s coming here with Lewis though.

Last edited:
He would be a great pick up for the Cats and show that UK will continue to be a player in recruiting the top talent around the country.

I’m a little worried he might be favoring UNC. They are the only program he has used the word “love” when talking about. Or maybe he’s ready to commit to UK and he’s just taking the visit out of courtesy to Hubert. I feel like that’s a distinct possibility because I think Lewis is ready to commit and is urging Wilson on, and Lewis just dropped UNC.

Reactions: westerncat
The event that Johnson just went to and was named a top player at Nico Bundalo was also there and named one of the top players in front of tons of NBA scouts. They said that Johnson is one of the very best scorers in the class with how he can score from literally anywhere on the court. And Bundalo was said to be one of the very best bigs there is with his flexibility and skills. Hopefully we can get Bundalo because the way he plays and how good he is would be a good match with Pope's offense.

The event that Johnson just went to and was named a top player at Nico Bundalo was also there and named one of the top players in front of tons of NBA scouts. They said that Johnson is one of the very best scorers in the class with how he can score from literally anywhere on the court. And Bundalo was said to be one of the very best bigs there is with his flexibility and skills. Hopefully we can get Bundalo because the way he plays and how good he is would be a good match with Pope's offense.
Bundalo seems to be the most polished offensively over Cenac & Wilson.
The other 2 are more athletic, but Bundalo is probably the better basketball player

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT