ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little man is spending the night with his grandparents, first night he's been away from us since he's been born.

I've got a movie on with the surround sound way too loud, knocking back West 6th ips's with Blanton's side cars, au gratin in the oven, caprese on the table waiting, and some 2" porter house slabs from the last cow I put up about to sear on the grill.

Feeling good about things right now.
Welcome to being a dad.

Pumps 3 straight balls 400 yards out of bounds...

"Okay this hole is touched lol. Put me down for a 7"

-Pope, 4th Hole

..."man, if not for that triple on 4 (which was actually a 12), I would have broken 90 today.

-Pope, 19th Hole

(never mind the countless 4 footers that are given to you in any given round, or 15 footers for double or triple that are also given)

The classic '94' that was REALLY about a 103 -- seen it a million times. Amateur hacks are in for a rude awakening the first time (and many thereafter) they have to account for every stroke until the ball goes into the hole.

One bad pitch was the difference. Camel pitcher hung a breaking ball belt high over the middle and the St X kid drove it off the top of the left field fence. Two inches lower and it caroms back to the left fielder. Good game. Good season.

X had somewhat of a magical run. Don't think they were expected to make any noise.

Tough loss for the Campbell Co. kids. Helluva season to make it to the championship.

Anton Yelchin, a rising actor best known for playing Chekov in the new “Star Trek” films, was killed in a car accident early Sunday, police and his publicist said.

Yelchin, 27, was struck by his own car as it rolled backward down his driveway in Studio City, according to Los Angeles police Officer Jenny Hosier. The car pinned Yelchin against a brick mailbox pillar and a security fence.

:flushed:
If you are going to die young and somewhat famous, that is decidedly not the way to go out.

Granted, he's playing against lesser talent most likely, but this video of Lee in the San Fran Pro-Am league over on KSR is frustrating to watch him make those moves. Where was that for the last 3 years?

Check your Ticketmaster accounts. You will have some discount vouchers and free ticket vouchers to selected tbd events.

Fox may not quite have their broadcast rhythm down between their on-air talent but they are absolutely crushing it with the camera work / graphics / and visuals.

I mean, why isn't the Protracer on every hole and approach shot? Makes the game 100x easier for a n00b like me to see what's going on.

Add the split screen on several holes that shows drive and flight track -> absolutely brilliant!

Really has to make CBS and that sappy self glossing deebag Nantz hang their head in shame as they did nothing to "freshen up" the broadcast for so long. Fox comes in and shot HgH into the production.

Blasphemy to the stuffy elite but I'm a fan.

Reactions: wildcatadam6
Even if Bob could shoot a legit 80, having to deal with a highly financially motivated, shit talking bbdk, for 18 holes, that would have to add 10 strokes.

Game tonight should be interesting. Would think a healthy GS at home would romp, but with all their injuries, who knows. They nutted up against the Thunder, and winning this game should be easier than winning game 6 in OKC, but LeBron seems possessed. Would really really like to see GS lose.

Think they will only give the penalty if it doesn't affect the outcome, if he wins by 1 stroke, no penalty, 2 strokes, probably a penalty.

DJ didn't touch the ball IMO, way to mindf*ck him coming down the back stretch, smh.

IMO, it didn't look like he caused that ball to move. He didn't ground his putter, and the ball moved very slightly backwards. If he didn't ground his putter, there is no way if it touched the putter the ball would move backwards rather than forwards.

Either way, it's been handled absolutely horribly by the USGA. They should be ashamed of themselves.

- Gentlemen's game. If you don't like it, go play some ogre sport like baseball. imo For a guy like me who's rooting for everyone, it's been pretty awesome.

- Note for all you one-and-a-half year diehard soccer fans- there's a big basketball game on tonight featuring a couple guys you may have heard of while bitching about yellow cards on Twitter-> LeBron James and Steph Curry. I know, I know- there's a big match between Chattanooga Hotspur and Muncie FC tonight, but you may want to put your scarf away and tune into the ballgame instead. You can watch the former 3rd Team D3 All-Americans msaquerading as pros booting their way to a 1-1 tie some other night.

Wow, what he had to deal with today on a Sunday in a major was complete bullshit, and unprecedented as far as I know (and all the former players, commentators, golf writers, etc) Sure '73 and PTI(pti) have tons of examples. Having that uncertainty, and still being able to hold it together.,,shew.

And then the Fox Camera man buzzer goes off as he's about to hit the biggest shot of his life [laughing]:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Add the pressure of trying to win his first...and the way he's finished a few, and ALREADY been screwed out of one by a funky ruling. Time to close the door on the mental midget stuff with him.

Impressive stuff, my guy! National Champ. [cheers]:golf:

Look out now...the hardest part is over.

What a night of television. Wow. Have you seen this? Bastard vs Bastard. A ruthless diabolical piece of shit taking on the hometown hero, trying to take his rightful place on the throne. Oh and game of thrones is on tonight too haha I'll be in my garage pouring paint down my throat

Reactions: Kentucky81
So happy for Johnson. Hard not to root for cokehead homewreckers. Always a soft spot for guys like that. He's battled being an incredibly gifted rich party guy and has persevered through that. Not many can overcome those kinds of obstacles- I mean how did he find the intestinal fortitude to stop partying so much???

One hell of a finish by Johnson. Love the Open.

Nice '18 QB pickup for the football team, kid already had all the offers and still picked the Cats. Hope we hang on to him, dude has a hell of a skillset.

First Fathers Day as a father, pretty cool.

Just crushed some WAF lasagna, thanks to Mrs dk

Game 7 should be pretty good, wonder if Ayesha has any insight on who gets to win?

Longest day of the year tomorrow, hard to believe we're almost halfway through 16

X had somewhat of a magical run. Don't think they were expected to make any noise.

WTF? Defending champs. Preseason top five and there most of year. Top two pitchers are high division one (Louisville) signees. Modern day Cinderella story.

That's not hate. We are good friends with the Fischer family. Great people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT