ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsey Vonn gave Tiger Woods the ski boot after she caught him cheating with a fellow golfer’s ex-wife! The National ENQUIRER reveals in a bombshell report that Woods’ new squeeze is 27-year-old Amanda Boyd, whose marriage to struggling golfer Jason Dufner ended with a quickie divorce in April.“Even though Tiger dated Lindsey for years, he had a ‘thing’ for Amanda,” a source told The ENQUIRER. “At first, it was just innocent flirting, but earlier this year it became serious.” According to the source, Woods and Boyd have been carrying on their steamy affair for months. “Amanda is gorgeous, and she’s known as a big flirt with the other players on the PGA tour,” said another insider. “I guess her flirty ways and good looks caught Tiger’s eye.” But when Dufner found out his ex had been with Tiger, adds the source, “He was devastated!” Woods, 39, flew Boyd from her home in Alabama to Seattle for a few days in early June while he was preparing for the U.S. Open.

PleasantGrayGermanspitz.gif

Just read that. Buzzfeed delivers once again. There needs to be a tell-all book written by an anonymous whistle blower about all these PGA tour shenanigans soon. What goes on off the course sounds very "entertaining."

thumbs up Tiger if true, definitely better to have that story out there than him begging Elin to take him back

Elin was pretty hot pre-childbearing, but Amanda Dufner is on a whole 'nother level. I can now understand Tiger's struggles on the course. Not because he's contemplating life decisions, he probably can't wait to get off the course ifuknowwhatimsayin. Can't blame him.

NBA contracts are just incredible.

LOL at some of the numbers coming out for just 'good' players.

Demarre Carroll just copped 4 years/60Mil and it's being considered a "Bargain". [laughing]

Unreal.

I am not saying it didn't happen, because who knows with Tiger, but why in the world would Lindsey Vonn let Tiger off the hook if she found out he cheated with Amanda Dufner. You would A) Call him out in media and embarrass him B) Say nothing and let others figure it out or C) Publish this????

"After nearly three years together, Tiger and I have mutually decided to end our relationship," the Alpine skier said in a Facebook post.

"I will always cherish the memories that we've created together. Unfortunately, we both lead incredibly hectic lives that force us to spend a majority of our time apart. I will always admire and respect Tiger. He and his beautiful family will always hold a special place in my heart."

Seriously, if that happened is C even an option?

- Elin is more beautiful than Amanda...but Amanda is sexier. Just one of those chicks. Tough to come up with sexier babe actually. :):eek::fire:

- Listening to Russillo and Ford's post-draft Grantland podcast. Good stuff.

- The weather this week has been amazing. Reminds me of September.

Reactions: JHB4UK
Football>>>fútbol>>>Bengals

Good point. I'll just ditch my lifelong team and decide to become a diehard of some bullshit foreign soccer team on the other side of the world. I'll abandon my real feelings and manufacture feelings for this soccer team. I'll then gather with all the other millennial dickheads and sportswriter geeks at the trendiest local urban Irish pub every Saturday morning to drink Guinness and put on a GD show while I watch a sport I elected to love as an adult. And I'll buy a F'ing team scarf.

I don't prefer soccer over football. College football is my favorite sport. Just think it's funny that folks will watch a 4 hour 13-6 NFL game and go bonkers because someone in head to toe padding gets speared but soccer is boring because NOT ENOUGH GOLES, FOR WHY CANT YOU USE YOUR HANDS? GOD INVENTED HANDS FOR A REASON YOU HOMOSEXUAL BUFFALO WILD WINGS COORS LIGHT

Good point. I'll just ditch my lifelong team and decide to become a diehard of some bullshit foreign soccer team on the other side of the world. I'll abandon my real feelings and manufacture feelings for this soccer team. I'll then gather with all the other millennial dickheads and sportswriter geeks at the trendiest local urban Irish pub every Saturday morning to drink Guinness and put on a GD show while I watch a sport I elected to love as an adult. And I'll buy a F'ing team scarf.

Wasn't suggesting you do any of that, bub. Just ranking them in order of watchability. You do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT