ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to get back to throwing lobs this year with Skal, AP and Lee. Have to. It's been beat to death but if he was going to unleash a team this is the one. Don't worry about limiting possessions and playing the odds. Take a few losses for the greater good. You got the best floor general in the country, let em go.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
This is the most Memphis/DDMO team we've had. If we're not driving/kicking/lobbing with those three guards and Lee/Poythress, then I don't know what the hell we'll run.

Skal is a good pick-and-pop guy, too.

Good to hear the UL fan is on fleek.

Also last years team was better before Camp Cal than after it.

I watched part of the UL game last night on ESPNU and Ulis was in so much control. I mean he was still in first semester in college against one of the best defenses in college.

I watched part of the UL game last night on ESPNU and Ulis was in so much control. I mean he was still in first semester in college against one of the best defenses in college.

Could definitely be argued he needed even more minutes last year. I have complete faith in him running our team. What he gives occasionally on D (size), he makes up for in other ways.

Reactions: Mashburned
Got a birthday giftcard to Barnes & Nobles so just bought that "Slaying The Tiger" book.

Reactions: ukalum01
Maybe Woj wrote that about Cal because in that link, the guy said he would write bs stories that are not true if he had a hard on for you or disliked you ? He wrote several that were not even close to the truth about Lebron. He put the Cousins, WCS and possible trade for Bledsoe together, and then ran the bs Cal / Sacramento shit.

We will not only have the best backcourt next year but the most shit talking backcourt in the history of
UK Basketball.

That Briscoe doc was sports wood. Kid is going to let some opponents have it.

False.

"I haven't even put in an offense yet. Just very basic sets."
^Sweet buddy, it's December. Think you might want to work on that? I don't feel like researching the quotes but he drops that almost every December.

-Don't really care for most women's sports but I just get sucked into National teams.

Of course, I watched the USWNT tonight. It's cool we're actually really good and a WC contender.

The biggest problem with soccer has always been that American Soccer Fan tends to be an annoying geek.

Anth is wrong as usual. Cal usually teaches and emphasizes offense first, which everyone pointed to when he got here because it was the polar opposite of Tubby and Clyde. Learn Calipari.

If Matthews is as much of surprise as word is leaking out and we go with a 3 guard lineup, Willis could be the odd man out again. There's also some buzz that Mulder is better than what they had originally thought.

The women's World Cup is pretty dope. Perfect summer distraction AND pretty easy to watch with your kids.

That being said I don't think I could just "adopt" an overseas team to follow passionately. Which is too bad because of you care about the game, soccer is pretty fun to watch, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT