ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe we're debating Spake again.

Hot: Yes.

Best in her field hot: No.

Would Crush: Yes.

Fantasize about: Not really.

She's the Aaron Harrison of hot chicks. Fully serviceable, great MILF factor, but there are so many more attractive draft picks, that are not late 30's.

You guys are the one who 'debate' Spake.

For most of us, there is nothing to debate. We just post our affection when she's doing her thing, and it seems to greatly upset many of you, which starts the silly "Debate" all over again.

Get used to it, btw. She doesn't seem to be going away, and I will most certainly continue to worship with my other hetero GYERO Friends. [cheers]

- For a moment I thought Book was going to make some moves on Spake.

She's fine. Just something about her. Sexy.

- Not reading the Forde piece. He's ate up.

- Think Winslow can be the steal of the draft. Dude is fearless taking it to the tin. He can rebound and go coast to coast as good as any college player I can remember.

- Does Murray have a slight French Canadian accent?

Let's be honest, the appeal of Spake is that all of us in here has hit on someone like her before at some point in our bachelorhood. She looks approachable, and while very attractive, doesn't come across as "out of our league" (although she clearly would be).

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
-I think Winslow will be just an average player, good not great. I think Stanley Johnson will have a better pro career.

-I thought MJ would've learned with Morrison and Zeller, but no, he goes honk again with the Tank. He may be a decent bench player but nothing more. The Hornets passed on about 10 guys who'll be better.

-I think the steal of the draft is Bobby Portis to the Bulls. He may not be spectacular but for a good team to get him that low is key. He'll be a good pro and the fact he's going to a playoff team bodes well for him.

-Love hearing Pitino call Russell the best passer he's seen come out of college since Magic. Oh yeah, Rick, then why wasn't he on your team. The city of Louisville has produced 2 stud point guards in Pitino's time at UL and he hasn't come close to getting either. Russell grew up a UL fan. Russell for 1 year>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Snyder for 4 years.

None of those self-glossed recruiting insiders have ever been wrong in the history of the internet. Seriously. Something just changed at the last minute, but their info was solid at the time. Also, it helps that they all say vague shit that could be interpreted however is convenient later.

The media interns running down the steps (porch, really) of the SCOTUS might be one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Still remember actual reporters (Dan Abrams was one I think) doing the same thing the night they announced Bush v. Gore. (Then I think Abrams actually got the ruling wrong).

Listening to the Smackoff today. I've listened to Rome maybe five times in the past five years. So far, this thing is a shell of its former self. Goodness.

Reactions: CoolCat45
savjr2zkroanan2fxpni.jpg

What a clown.

(Sweet choker, tho.)

Anyone else struggle with the sleep last night? Jesus.

As impressive of a Lighting/thunder display as I can remember in a while. :weary:

Yep. Laid there awake praying......."Dear Lord, please make sure my little buddy BBDK isn't in his above ground pool during this lightning storm". Glad you are OK bub.

-Man, Greenburg giving it to Forde. I like it.

-Baby perfectly scheduled b/w sport season but not scheduled very well for me in the midst of by far my most stressful time of year. Being mentally spent is probably not the best thing heading into child birth.

-It's really unbelievable the kind of response that Marlene(LC) gets from non-customers. It's almost daily that we either have someone call in thinking they are long lost relatives, they absolutely love her and a bunch that just HATE her. To the point they cuss and swear to never use us. Who would take the time to do that?

To be fair, that Marlene lady sure does seem like the type of folk to inspire a lot of outrage.

Adrian needs a Thunderbuddy, LOL. (No way he gets the reference)

Anth what was the response when you were in the commercials?

"Hey everyone, Bryant does good HVAC work. I like polar bear jammies."

"MAAAANNNNN EFF THAT B RIGHT IN THE A!" - people, apparently

Greenberg & Bilas both putting Forde on blast is a pleasant change. Normally his Cal hit-pieces are quickly re-tweeted around by CBB media folks with "Check out this great new article by Pat!!" "Great job as usual Pat!!".

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
-I'm pretty much #TeamMarlene, but I did wish that after she mentioned her polar bear pajamas, she didn't pause for a moment and look all proud of herself.

-Smackoff has gotten better since my earlier post. Still, I miss Terrence.

-Social media is pretty much unbearable today, from all sides.

-Rubio/Martin/Wiggins/Garnett/KAT, with Tyus, Lavine, Shabazz, and GORGUI off the bench. That's a start.

-

-It's really unbelievable the kind of response that Marlene(LC) gets from non-customers. It's almost daily that we either have someone call in thinking they are long lost relatives, they absolutely love her and a bunch that just HATE her. To the point they cuss and swear to never use us. Who would take the time to do that?

[laughing] People actually call you to discuss this woman or bring her up in the midst of a typical call?

That's (beyond) bizarre.

"Hey everyone, Bryant does good HVAC work. I like polar bear jammies."

"MAAAANNNNN EFF THAT B RIGHT IN THE A!" - people, apparently

^Not very far off. We've had 5+ want her info because they think they are long lost relatives. We get calls on it several times a week. Not needing service. Several have been belligerent. Good news is the new commercials are being shot right now and we kept her and added Earlene the brownie lady. They should love that.

[laughing] People actually call you to discuss this woman or bring her up in the midst of a typical call?

That's (beyond) bizarre.
These are not customers or people needing service. They call or email or facebook at all hours to discuss their feelings about her. If I told you how often you wouldn't believe me. Probably shouldn't put the specifics out there but it's really amazing.

Why do people call you and email you to bitch about a sweet old lady in a commercial.

-Got a notification from Nehemiah, Monica responds...

rQRfFppY1_7qh4KkBCiWh4fXec_lGRMK-WCfyAgH7JM=w442-h783-no

lol at him just leaving that post sitting there on his FB.

Looks like the John Hunt Morgan statue will be coming down before too long now too.

1hVmv3.AuSt.79.jpeg

Why do people call you and email you to bitch about a sweet old lady in a commercial.
No idea, I guess they don't have anything better to do. She loves it as well. Eats it up.

We would get calls on our last one a lot because it had a doorbell and that would cause dogs to bark. I can kind of get that although its an easy fix.

Ha. That's hilarious.

I mean, our dogs go ape-shit at random commercials (doorbell, puppies/animals, etc) too on occasion, but I would never think to CALL THE COMPANY and complain about it.

People, man. [sick]

Looks like the John Hunt Morgan statue will be coming down before too long now too

3-1 it was a honk that tagged it. Guess Cheapside is next? Henry Clay's house and the school, too?

Sorry, Doc..We tried, but it's gone, and there was nothing we could do about it.

Probably b/c yours are terrible Willy.

You can't go 30 seconds listening to TV/Radio in Kentucky without hearing/seeing a KFB commercial, and all of them are equally cheesy/awful/annoying.

...then again, they *are* instantly recognizable to pretty much anyone in this state, so I guess that's an effective campaign from a marketing standpoint.

Still, never once in 7 years had anyone complain to me about them, although I suppose they'd go to the top for something that serious. [eyeroll]

Hoping that loon that pops up a few times a year talking about how Bryant HVAC are a bunch of crooks weighs in.

Doesn't dude drive a car with anti-Bryant rhetoric on it? [laughing]

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT