ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-We really need to get together on who we're going to ignore. The new format makes it pretty difficult to follow.

-Excellent weekend. Told ya the forecast for yesterday was going to be amazing. Certainly a top 2-3 weather day of the year.

-Nice little cycling event in Louisville Sat and Sunday morning. Ride for MS. Got 50 in both days by 11am.

-I get its a patio but when you sit down at a nicer restaurant where people are eating at every table around you it's a pretty big dick move to blaze up 3 cigars and puff away. That stuff rarely bothers me but it was so thick I could taste it much less the 9 month preggo chick sitting 5' from the dudes. Azur is still one of the most consistent good meals in town.

-Little guy needs to either come in the next 24-36 hours OR +7 days.

-Not sure I watched a minute of TV from Sat-Sun.

-Rode through the Pride festival Saturday afternoon. [laughing] Those peeps were having the time of their life. Awesome stuff.

-That boat on the Ohio that ended up in the middle of someones backyard must have been pretty epic. I had at least 4 people posting on my wall about it.

Last edited:
Picked up a couple Yeti tumblers yesterday at Academy Sports, so I'm official now.

Kept my same cup of ice all day yesterday, pretty life changing!

...btw, Academy is pretty wodie, anyone ever been? It's basically a discounted Dick's....huge & very nice.

So, Eric Bledsoe & Brandon Knight now make up a UK Starting backcourt in Phoenix with 140 million (70 each) in contracts. [laughing] Jesus.

Apparently they will look to move Bledsoe, but that's just crazy.

Shouldna hired a realtor.
We never did... I wanted to, my wife didnt. In the end she was right about a few things- which is why i'm a bit taken aback.

Doubt anyone else watched it, but last nights Family Fued episode with the NFL guys was hilarious. Some of the responses were absolute classic. The best probably being an answer the to the question: "Name a word that typically follows the word, "strip""

After a couple of strikes they got most of the answers, -mall, -steak, -club, etc... but the final incorrect response I believe came from Vernon Davis... who said "-per"... as a word that typically follows "strip"- he said, "per". I hadnt watched that show in forever- but it was hilarious, not unlike the black guys tweeting about the NBA finals.

Last edited:
The Briscoe Doc/Interview from over the weekend is so awesome....if you haven't watched it, do so. Kid is up there with Wall in terms of incoming swag/confidence. He's really on a different level in that regard...

Equally as awesome, though, was our boy Useless basically slapping the rook down on Twitter.

[laughing]

This backcourt is going to be so fun to watch...damn. Hope Murray arrives sooner than later.

Reactions: Mashburned
Jerry Tipton asked Cal what he thought of the Confederate flag [laughing][laughing][laughing]

WTF is wrong with that guy?

I'm pushing (no pun intended) for an on-time or late arrival to take advantage of maternity leave during as much of football season as possible.

If he came on 7/4, Adrian, I would have to go back on 9/28, but if he came on time, it would be 10/5 which would get me through 4 home games. And if he came after that, it adds on another home game each weekend since we have 4 in a row. Remind me that when it's 90+ degrees outside and I'm overdue.

Fun weekend in the motor city. One of my best friends from internship/residency 40th birthday party. Spent the last year working on this incredible backyard pool/hot tub, deck fire pit project. Gets it finished finally the day before, only to have 60 degrees and rain for his party. Didn't matter we had a blast. Rain stopped, broke out the bocce. Everyone ended up in the water. Good times. Happy for him, he and his wife work their asses off. They earned it.

Caught Tigers game yesterday. Walk off HR to finish. Perfect day at the ballpark. Even hit my favorite little gas station junt.

Heading to the ville to look at some boats with kirk. Hope they look as nice as they do online.

Baby G, come on down.

Don't get the Kindly hate. I'm not going to give her $$ but I don't get upset when her hot ass pops up on my twitter feed. If some dumbasses are willing to donate money then it's a good lesson for them.

I completely get the hate. No one is questioning her hotness but to be that shameless and ask for money to fund your GD flight to pose for more Tire Discount magazines spreads when you make really good money is shitty, plain & simple.

Going and doing your shoot is whatever. Asking for handouts from randos is another. It's not like she's going and doing mission work and helping the locals with their community.

'Pathetic' is pretty spot on.

Counterpoint: if she's done this before and it's worked, why not do it again? The hate should be accurately directed at the mopes who send her money.

Reactions: _Chase_
I don't even know where you all see this stuff with her. I only see her pictures. When I pull up Tube8 I'm not looking at the actresses background in community service. Don't really care if they're shitty people I just assume it.

She's a hot Nashville bar tender with a life goal of being in playboy. She's not running for Governor.

Geese is putting the pussy on a pedestal.

Don't hate the player hate the game.

Team Anth.

Driving through Ohio really sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT