ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same guy who made this?

11393016_10152998919892198_6261784879267479658_n.jpg

[laughing] I feel bad for anyone who has to run the Facebook of a company.

Reactions: Geese Feeder
I spent several thousand dollars with them only to be publically berated and called fat by the owners son.

Didn't even get a Yeti cup.

I spent several thousand dollars with them only to be publically berated and called fat by the owners son.

Didn't even get a Yeti cup.
You know I express my feelings of true friendship by mocking, berating and knocking down my companions. Thought that was a given. If I'm nice to you I probably don't really like you.

You know I express my feelings of true friendship by mocking, berating and knocking down my companions. Thought that was a given. If I'm nice to you I probably don't really like you.

Love you too. Can't wait till you need an MRI. No phones or recording devices will be allowed in the room when we go over it.:smiley:

LOL, Army Doc working on a HAVAC Mogul ? SHiiiiitt, his dog probably sees a Swedish Vet. He playing you brah if you agreed to buy AC units from him, and if he needed surgery, he would call you in return.

LOL, Army Doc working on a HAVAC Mogul ? SHiiiiitt, his dog probably sees a Swedish Vet. He playing you brah if you agreed to buy AC units from him, and if he needed surgery, he would call you in return.
For the love of everything holy, GTFO out of this thread forever.

Don't reply, as I won't respond. Respect the sanctity.

Last edited:
Love the article in link below and I truly believe Lee is going to a different and better player next year.

Marcus (Lee) is playing really well right now. I didn't even know he could play how he's playing now. We're looking really good.

On Marcus Lee

I think he's realizes now is his time to step up. He's working at getting better, starting to mature, getting a little stronger, just mentally he's better.

5lyAWhWk_normal.jpg
Kyle Tucker (@KyleTucker_CJ)
6/26/15, 6:32 PM
Good stuff here, thanks to @SteveJones_CJ, from Ulis and Poythress: cjky.it/1LBe1gQ

Reactions: funKYcat75
-It's really unbelievable the kind of response that Marlene(LC) gets from non-customers. It's almost daily that we either have someone call in thinking they are long lost relatives, they absolutely love her and a bunch that just HATE her. To the point they cuss and swear to never use us. Who would take the time to do that?

Anth,

I prefer the Joe B. approach to fan mail. Please only give me the positive ones and burn the rest. Also, no long lost relatives. They've just trying to get in on my acting royalties.

Catfanbgky, what you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in The Paddock is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

So we got a reasonable offer on our house the first day it was on the market, so reasonable me says "well lets counter for (insert number closer to our asking price) and see what they think" but my wife was all like "NO FULL ASK ONLY RIGHT NOW I FACEBOOKED HER SHES GOT MONEY" and now I'm just going to call our realtor and tell her to deal with it bc my wife is nuts.

So we got a reasonable offer on our house the first day it was on the market, so reasonable me says "well lets counter for (insert number closer to our asking price) and see what they think" but my wife was all like "NO FULL ASK ONLY RIGHT NOW I FACEBOOKED HER SHES GOT MONEY" and now I'm just going to call our realtor and tell her to deal with it bc my wife is nuts.

When we sold our house, it went to the 2nd family to look at it. I had worked out the # I needed and their offer was in that range. I felt like I was supposed to shoot a counter offer back but we just took it. After doing the math on how it would maybe change our mortgage payment by like $10, I figured it wasn't worth the haggling,

There is something to be said for having something be less of a headache.

Tell her that pigs get fat and hogs get slaughtered.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Someday my wife and I are going to be multi-millionaires thanks to all the money we will have saved by her going around and unplugging all the chargers to our electronic devices when they are not in use.
I'll be right there with you what with all of the stuff my wife pays to send off to be recycled wait

Well, the preachers only spent about 7 or 8 minutes bitching about gay marriage at my mamaw's visitation and funeral. Better than I was expecting, really.

Reactions: wcc31
I saw that. I know we live in a time where everything is over-analyzed to the absolute extreme, but this was a public photo op to promote the team/draft picks, so I think it is fair game. Okafor has the enthusiasm and body language of someone who was just drafted to Siberia.

Okafor has the enthusiasm and body language of someone who was just drafted to Siberia.

That's just Okafor's personality, or lack of one. Kid's a robot.

Last edited:
^ what in the hell?

Florida looking more and more beatable. They've only got *two* O-lineman that were 4* or above ---> they ought to have that many coming in yearly with the program's recent success and the absurd amount of talent available to them in state. We've got just as many 4* OL commits coming in next year as Florida has on their whole roster.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
^ what in the hell?

Florida looking more and more beatable. They've only got *two* O-lineman that were 4* or above ---> they ought to have that many coming in yearly with the program's recent success and the absurd amount of talent available to them in state. We've got just as many 4* OL commits coming in next year as Florida has on their whole roster.
Stop. Just stop. Trust me and just stop.

Reactions: Beavis606
I saw that. I know we live in a time where everything is over-analyzed to the absolute extreme, but this was a public photo op to promote the team/draft picks, so I think it is fair game. Okafor has the enthusiasm and body language of someone who was just drafted to Siberia.
I actually don't really blame him. Philly hasn't even tried to win in several years, so I'd say f*ck them too.

So I just saw ZBB at summerfest up here. Leave the band aside.. They were covering Under the Bridge by RHCP and in the middle of the song, a fan jumped up on stage and started dancing around like an idiot around the band members. As security is scrambling, from the left side of the stage, this hulking beast of a man starts jogging, then goes into a full sprint and spears the dude into the ground, knocking him out cold. He then grabs the kid's sunglasses, puts them on, and flexes while staring into the camera as the band keeps playing but clearly laughing at the situation. Turns out JJ Watt had backstage passes and decided to intervene.

Reactions: B Rax and TKE_
Am I the only person that thinks Oaky opposite of Nerlens would be fun to watch? Ish. No brainier.

So our house sold at basically what my wife wanted to counter with, and now i'm basically down to "oh well great, now we've asked too much and they are gonna screw us with things to fix after the inspection"

Now the reality sets in of having it sold, and relocating to a city where I dont have a job and we have no place to stay so this is gonna be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT