ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing about Spake, is that she actually is asking these dudes relevant questions. Battier/Jay Williams were awful at this "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT GOING TO (INSERT CITY HERE)"

Glad the Lakers took Russell, should make for an interesting front court in Philly with Okafor and Noel.

Have fun not being featured on this show next year, various and sundry knuckleheads who didn't come to UK this year.

Reactions: Beavis606
Booker's rise from multi year player to lotto in one season is just incredible. Why would you turn down a Kentucky offer?

Holy shit, I totally missed the whole "licking Devin Booker's car" thing until just now. I just googled it. WTF?

I would pay $1000 for a Booker/Spake adult video

Based on that interview, she probably offered him more to taste it. She's been cute, smart and classy with all these players and Booker had her head spinning and knees shaking.

CIXu1vuWsAERDXP.jpg

CIXu1vyWgAAH5At.jpg
CIXu1vyWgAEN2_8.jpg

How many more years is ESPN going to pretend that Twitter doesn't exist on draft night. Everyone paying attention know Jones was going to Minnesota and they're talking about how he fits in Cleveland and how LeBron made the pick.

I feel kinda bad for MEGA, but the shock that he hasn't been taken yet is dumb. WTF does that guy do at an NBA level? He's a 6'6 unskilled power forward.

OK, am I the only one who thinks Pat McHonk will be a steal for someone? Guy can shoot and is athletic as hell. What am I missing?

His 96 MPH fastball. Orioles drafted him in 4th round of last year's MLB draft. Not sure if he's going to go basketball or baseball.

Someone will draft him now just to hold onto his rights.

Reactions: Mossip
The Harrisons dropped like 50 Gs on a Beamer for their mom.

Ha. Pretty slick move for a couple 20 year olds without a job.

Why is Cleveland trying to avoid giving Lebron any good young players? Wiggins would have been perfect long term, and now Tyus Jones would be a solid player with his pick and roll play.

Instead, out of those 2 picks they currently only have added Rakeem Christmas on the current roster.

Dakaris gotta be questioning himself at this point. Feel bad for the big guy.

Olivier hablan over drew harrison? Cmon now...the guy is not going to be a superstar but a 6'6" floor general who can knock down open shots has got to be more appealing to a NBA team than a chucker from a bad team. Suns will be a nice fit for Andrew. He's going to be a nice piece coming off the bench for quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT