ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys sure you don't want to read my hot draft takes? I got several. Seems silly to waste them.

B4 I exit, I'd like to thank theyso for calling me a dickwad. DICKWAD. I've laughed all day thinking about that. I think the last time I heard that I was in 6th grade. Probably in a movie.

Rage on you titans of takes.

That db took his phone in on purpose hoping to record something to sue. No doctor ever gives you instructions AFTER a procedure because you've just gotten anesthesia and are out of it for 30-45 minutes. Pisses me the hell off.

500k for slander?!? And 200k of it was punitive? WTF. This is why med mal absurdly high.

What a little dick.

One juror was quoted as saying that the amount was a compromise to teach the physicians a lesson. Thanks, folks. Effing dumbassses.

I just assumed that was the case. If not I don't know how it would have worked because if it was buried in his pocket the quality would have been really awful. Might be a good policy for doctors to have all electronic devices left out of the OR. Surprised that's not SOP anyway.

That db took his phone in on purpose hoping to record something to sue. No doctor ever gives you instructions AFTER a procedure because you've just gotten anesthesia and are out of it for 30-45 minutes. Pisses me the hell off.

500k for slander?!? And 200k of it was punitive? WTF. This is why med mal absurdly high.

What a little dick.

One juror was quoted as saying that the amount was a compromise to teach the physicians a lesson. Thanks, folks. Effing dumbassses.

Yeah, that one pissed me off too, CB. I hope that all you physicians learned your lesson from this:

No patient cell phones in the OR.

Reactions: catholic_back
If I had a dick rash, I'd expect the doctors to make some jokes about it while I was under. Why can't I ever get jury duty? I would've held out, insisting that this litigious pussy didn't see a dime.

It IS policy that you can't bring electronic devices into the OR, and c_b is right that he did that on purpose. Now I don't really think it's cool to make fun of my patients, but if you have a stupidass tattoo that we weren't expecting, someone is going to say "wow what a dumb touching tattoo." I honestly don't know of any occasions where ppl said stuff that bad but to say that language in the OR Is colorful is an understatement. Surgeons have the worst tempers, filthiest mouths and the best stories. I don't think it's ok to make fun of patients but I do enjoy our permission to speak freely.

Reactions: drxman1
^ I'm pretty sure that applies to most/all workplaces when you think the customer isn't listening...

That's an odd thing to say... You must have finally flown off the handle last night and you're trying to frame some poor lady.

^ Yep, I went with the first 4.

Ramel says many lines are still up after Woj spoils the pick, but I find that hard to believe. Definitely going to see tho

Edit: All props on WagerCat are already gone, as expected.

...and Woj basically just said Kaminsky has a guarantee at 9. Shit

Last edited:
Re: JACK3D that wasn't a trend. That shit was dope and had two legit steroids in it before it got pulled and the new recipe came out. That's why everyone loved it.

Reactions: wcc31
Re: JACK3D that wasn't a trend. That shit was dope and had two legit steroids in it before it got pulled and the new recipe came out. That's why everyone loved it.

Pretty much anytime a pre-workout has a "new" formula it means that it is now garbage and whatever made it effective has been removed.

I like Porzingis. Get the apprehension from Knick fans, but his potential is through the roof.

[laughing] at Woj flopping his Dong all over Twitter, he's like 4 picks ahead now and growing.

How does he have the top source nobody (not even the players/agents) have within every team?

Has to be pretty cool to be him tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT