ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
#breaking hot baby name take: the hottest baby names of 2015 are unisex names like River, Rice, Sun, Acapela, Whistle, Rapinoe, Dorito, Jalapeno, etc...

You don't want your baby to be a closed-minded bastard of a redneck. Take heed.

Stay tuned for dog name trends. Early favorites are George, William, Billy, etc...You don't want to be a close minded idiot rube who doesn't treat their dog like a real person.

Fortunately I don't work around anesthetized patients, so if they did record our interaction there will be none of that. Maybe a few corny one liners, but G rated material.

But I'll just say that's not the first time I've heard things like that. I'm sure Swimmer and CB could write books.

When you think about it, that dude got off pretty well. $500k for a few dick disease jokes? I've said worse about PTI and Boat in the past 48 hours. Damn good deal for that guy.

Richard has way to many nicknames. Rich, Rick, Ricky, Dick, Dicky. Same with William. Bill, Billy, Will, Willy, Willie. Never understood nick names that allowed you to change the first letter of the true name. Beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:
Richard has way to many nicknames. Rich, Rick, Ricky, Dick, Dicky. Same with William. Bill, Billy, Will, William. Never understood nick names that allowed you to change the first letter of the true name. Beyond ridiculous.
That's always bothered me too. It's not like we can just up and start calling you Unth. It'd be ridiculous. Anarchy, really.

Well,way down yonder in Louisville,
Lived a cat named Big Bad Bill,
I wants to tell ya,
Ah the cat was rough and tough and would strutt his stuff
Had the whole town scared to death,
When he walked by they all held their breath,
He's a fighting man, sure enough
And then Bill got himself a wife,
Now he leads a different life...
Big Bad Bill is sweet William now,
Married life done changed him somehow,
He's the man the town used to fear,
Now they all call him sweet pappa Willie dear,
Stronger than Samson I declare,
Til the brown skinned woman,
Bobbed his hair
Big Bad Bill dont fight any more,(No he dont)
Doing the dishes,mopping up that floor (Yes he is)
Well he used to go out drinking,
Looking for a fight,
Now he gotta see that woman,everynight,
Big Bad Bill is sweet william now

Dick Ebola was one of the 70s greatest professional bowlers. Won the Greater Milwaukee Open 5 times. Guy also had a voracious - and unorthodox - sexual appetite, but we all know that story so I won't rehash it here.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
For my money- there werent too many rivalries in sports as exciting as Pete Weber vs Norm Duke.
500x341xPeter-Weber-and-Norm-Duke-e1427723749289.jpg.pagespeed.ic.kYMFUNtswV.jpg

Richard has way to many nicknames. Rich, Rick, Ricky, Dick, Dicky. Same with William. Bill, Billy, Will, Willy, Willie. Never understood nick names that allowed you to change the first letter of the true name. Beyond ridiculous.

[eyeroll] Then how come you've always tried to get everyone to call you Tony?

Chad is pretty much the only person who bowed to your request that I can remember.

Got a chance to meet Marcus(Marc, Marco) Smart today. Good dude and loves Travis Ford. Nephew was at his camp and got 4 different t-shirts and an Adidas bag. Camps have come a long way.

LOL at Rob making fun of Tiff and her NOLA-ness on a serious post she made about the confederate flag/museums, etc. The entire internet isn't GYERO, Rob.
That's BBdk's hatboggan. Gotta admit I love it as well. I know it eats PTI up, so I enjoy it even more knowing that.

Really the only reason I like Rob these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT