ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- [laughing] Just saw this on TimeHop today from four years ago. Apparently, I quoted @SAECATFAN on Facebook back in 2011. Classic.

"I tell you what, red carpet photos at bullshit charity events in mid-sized American cities with local and d-list "celebrities" can go get F'd all together. Who the F is there taking photos? Why the F are these people stopping for cameras to begin with? Who do they actually think they are? Why is no one doing anything about this? JESUS CHRIST."

- Watch the Spurs steal Justin Anderson. Dude is a multi-faceted wing who upped his 3-% into the mid-40s, can guard people, is athletic and plays well within a team.

- So, SI.com's Andy Benoit Tweeted about no liking women's sports and now it's a big controversy. WTF?

Again- posting an opinion on social media is basically a death sentence. Benoit didnt say that there was no place for womens sports, he didnt say they were completely worthless and shouldnt exist... he said he didnt want to watch them.

People can disagree with his opinion if they want, doesnt mean he isnt allowed to have one.

-Still don't see what these prison staffers have to gain from aiding these escapees. I get that the woman was getting railed by one of them and BBC, but the guy sneaking in tools via hamburger meat? What does he have to gain?

-From pictures I think you're really underestimating the level of ignorance involved here. Also, to give them credit. If a deranged murderer said he was going to kill me or my family I'd have a hard time deciding between putting a saw blade in a hamburger or telling the warden. This whole thing is going to make a great book/movie. Pretty much ready for them to be caught now, worried they're running and desperate. Don't want people to get hurt.

-PnR is phenomenal. Really great cast. Watch reruns weekly. Snake Juice, Harvest Fest, Treat Yo Self, Entertainment 720 and the Swanson Pyramid of Greatness are some of my favorites. Andy>Jean Ralphio>Tom>Ron

-Man it's nasty outside.

-Used to crush that GattiTown on the way to Co-Op. Sad.

-Those unis are AWFUL. No doubt the line beards will love them. Hopefully we don't decide to put a kitten on the side of ours.

Lamarcus Aldridge 99% gone from Portland?

Damn.

Who's gonna scoop that stud up...?
Supposedly, his first choice is San Antonio. Who the hell goes there in their prime as a free agent? I guess because he is from Texas. LAL is the second choice now but Houston is making noise of moving Terrance and others to try and get involved.

Murray was solid on KSR. Strong Canadian accent, even if he didnt drop it in I mentally inserted "eh" after every sentence.

Again- posting an opinion on social media is basically a death sentence. Benoit didnt say that there was no place for womens sports, he didnt say they were completely worthless and shouldnt exist... he said he didnt want to watch them.

People can disagree with his opinion if they want, doesnt mean he isnt allowed to have one.

It's not even an outlandish opinion. Just look at the TV ratings.

Just taking issue with llama whining about gatti town. Dude is such a downer. Constantly complaining about everything. Probably stems from living in a town that even Applebee's won't touch.

Reactions: Mashburned
- My #1 BUST is Kelly Oubre. See some mocks with him at #10. I think James Young is a better prospect than he is and I'm not sold on James Young.

- In today's college basketball, I think teams need two things primarily to win it all in March- the ability to penetrate and get into a defense and the ability to stop said penetration off the bounce (either with guards who can contain the bounce or bigs who can protect the rim, preferably both). That's what I'm most optimistic about.

That's how Duke won it this year, UConn won it in '14 and '11 and Louisville won it in '13.

-Solid takes by Chad. I just don't see what Oubre brings to the table, unless he develops into some kind of defensive stopper. Offensively he's all over the place, and not in a good way.

-Stanley Johnson really under the radar heading into tonight. Teams just don't know what to do with him on offense, much like MKG.

-I'm a very positive person, Rax. But like Max said, when you bring kids and terrible math into GYERO, prepare to get slapped. You probably needed this, frankly.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
-Solid takes by Chad. I just don't see what Oubre brings to the table, unless he develops into some kind of defensive stopper. Offensively he's all over the place, and not in a good way.

Same.

He's not a good shooter, despite some wanting to make themselves believe he is or will be.

This may sound weird, but he actually reminds me a bit of Poythress. Super freak athlete, but if you watch him with the ball, he has the exact same little 1-2 max dribble "shuffle" move, and pretty much cannot do ANYTHING with the ball unless it's a set shot or a finish.

He's certainly got potential to develop that unlike Alex, but I just don't see it with him, at least not for a really long time.

He will 100% be in the D-League next year.

-I'm not sold on Johnson either, although is work ethic/winning ways will probably win out in the end. He certainly won't be able to play the bully ball he's relied on his entire career up to now.

Winslow is the clear winner out of that group, although he really doesn't excite me either in your traditional Top 7 or so pick. Guys like Kawhi, Draymond, Demarre Carroll, etc have proved the rugged types can have exceptional value, but only when surrounded by a really good team, which obviously you will not find in the lottery. MKG is basically wasting away in Charlotte in the alternate scenario.

Last edited:
Played Lakeside last night from the tips. For me from the tips there it's a damn BEAST of a course. For the 300 yard debate around here, my boss hits 90% of his drives 300 or more. TS.

"Hey George, we're watching the NBA draft as a family tonight."

-Also, MCF was way out in front of hating people.

Reactions: wcc31
2015-16 NBA Preview

Western Conference Champions - Warriors
Eastern Conference Champions - Cavs

Thunder, Rockets, and Bulls will be in the hunt.

MVP Candidates - Lebron, Harden, KD, AD, and Curry

Solid Young Teams - Pelicans and Wolves

Eastern Conference - Garbage mostly

For example, if you happen to stumble across a women's sporting event on TV, at least one of my kids will holler, "WHY IS THAT BOY PLAYING?" at some point. Because they don't understand the idea of masculine women, you see.

Reactions: natron20
My daughter's favorite athlete right now might be Megan Rapinoe. Followed by Anthony Davis.

My son's? Hipster Whale from Crossy Road.

Penis Ebola [laughing]

A Virginia man got an unpleasant surprise when he played back a recording taken with his smartphone to capture the instructions his doctor would give him after a colonoscopy. On his way home from the procedure, he hit "play" and was horrified to hear his surgical team mocking and insulting him while he was unconscious, the Washington Post reported. Portions of the recording were posted on the paper's website. In the recording, made in 2013, the doctors can be heard making fun of a rash on the man's genitals, instructing a medical assistant to lie to him, and joking about giving him a false diagnosis. "After five minutes of talking to you in pre-op, I wanted to punch you in the face and man you up a little bit," the anesthesiologist, Tiffany M. Ingham, was recorded saying. When a medical assistant noted the patient's rash, Ingham warned her not to accidentally rub against it, saying she might get "some syphilis on your arm or something." She later joked that the rash might be "tuberculosis in the penis" or "penis Ebola."

Read More at: http://www.local12.com/news/feature...ist-who-mocked-him-while-sedated-154325.shtml

Reactions: catholic_back
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT