Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulis
Briscoe
Murray
Poythress
Skal

^ Going to be a fun lineup.

Lee 6th man energy guy and Hopefully, Mulder and Willis give us outside shooting off the bench. Matthews has chance, too.

You're welcome.

th
No! You are welcome!

Just re-watched his Nike Summit highlights. Absolutely love this kid. Efficient. Relentless. Can drive. Can finish. Can pass. Easy outside stroke. Crafty. Sneaky athleticism. Little Brandon Roy in his game.

Additional benefit of Murray's commitment: With some of the bad taste of the last few months washed away, the Kentucky infomercial that tomorrow is bound to be will be much more enjoyable.

This team may be the most fun to watch team we've had since Cal took the job. It's all about how the pieces fit.

A smaller yet fast paced team. They will probably run.. Dare I say it, Joshie, more of a Dribble Drive Motion.

Goodness, our backcourt is going to be filth.

2015-16 UK Basketball Losses v. 2015 UK Football Wins

Who ya got?

This is easy. UK bball loses 6 pre-tourney tops. If UK football matches that, I'll get season tickets next year (I'm gyero poor lol). Labissière with this cast is gonna own the SEC. The guy is sooo good.

EDIT: read that wrong. I was going losses to losses. nevermind; good question.

*The Murray news, jeez, talk about out of left field. WOW! Can't remember being caught off guard as much as I was by this commitment. You know the haters are raging right now.

* Been listening to ole T-Pain a lot lately. SHAWTY

*Just gonna say it, Blood Meridian is a hard read. I know, I know. I'm a moron. But I really don't think that's got anything to do with it.

* Vandy's baseball program is impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: m080470
Might wanna try the d league first, dickwad.
You really think so? And be honest, your opinion carries a lot of weight with me.

Great inside info on Murray, btw. I hope all your inside connections can at least get you a whiff of his jock this fall.

RELAX DUDE. It's just a message board.

*The Murray news, jeez, talk about out of left field. WOW! Can't remember being caught off guard as much as I was by this commitment. You know the haters are raging right now.

* Been listening to ole T-Pain a lot lately. SHAWTY

*Just gonna say it, Blood Meridian is a hard read. I know, I know. I'm a moron. But I really don't think that's got anything to do with it.

* Vandy's baseball program is impressive.

:eyes:

kind of an old-school gyero thing, someone from the night crew comes in after hours and totally makes a big fraking unreadable mess.

so now that we got him, any worry about throwing Ulis-Briscoe-Murray out there together. all are or want to be pgs & handle the ball. or no big deal, Cal will work his "be your brothers keeper!" magic and they will be fine. Wall-Bledsoe coexisted OK.

-This new format with ignored posters is making it hard to follow. Before I could at least see they posted with no message. Now I just see you all responding and it makes no sense. Can we all ignore the same people please?

-Everyone watch the TDF preview last night? Excited for the penultimate mountain finish on Alp d'Huez? Team Quintana.

-Man that commitment was a great shot in the arm. Not going to lie I wasn't buying any of the hype leading into this season. Going to have a Nova like back, except with all 5* talent and some actual size in the middle. Should be a blast. Wish we had Johnson back for size but I don't see anyone out there that it'll be a must.

-Baby Bellydancer is ridiculously cute. I mean that kid looks like a mini-joe. Uncanny.

-Last day of jungle heat for the foreseeable future. Should be able to enjoy your summer for a couple weeks. Sunday looks ridiculous. High 79, low 59 and no rain. Sunrise at 6a, sunset at 9:15. Mercy, and you douches love winter. That's about perfection.

-Only thing about that Bahama's trip next year is the weather. I've been to Nassau for Thanksgiving. It's nice but it's pretty chilly. Don't know if the pools will get a ton of action. LOL, that gets me thinking about the scene around the adults only pool last year. That week was ridiculous.

-Best purchase in 2015 has been Soniccare toothbrush. That sucker is legit. Feels like you just left the dentist after every brush. Highly recommend. Granted, it helps to know a dentist b/c they're expensive as shit. You can have you $500 coolers.

Reactions: catholic_back
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT