ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Honestly I don't really care much about brand. There's some junk out there but for the most part the major brands are all similar. The extreme pro brand guys weird me out. WE actually use a different brand in our Cincy market. Let your buddy know it won't be long before the Bryant boys are heading that way. j/k.. kind of.

Soon I will be in the club of heading out for multiple days on the water, the Yeti cooler is a legit possibility.

Don't need AC if you have a Yeti cup and a cold drink.

Its pretty unreal. Had it at the lake all week last week in 95+ weather in the water at 90 degrees and kept my drink cold as first poured. Truly a great invention.

freakin love Kash Daniels even more after that KSR interview. Everyone listen, that kid is fantastic. Talked about playing for a HS team that only had 15 bodies. How he went to these recruiting camps & has confidence to tell himself he was the best stud on the field. & working a car wash being the best job for a young teenage male (TRUE) due to (1)tip $$ and (2)tail.

drxman is confirming my original thoughts about the entire yeti brand. they're awesome. i want one. will probably buy one soon.

but to act like you truly use them for their supposed/intended utility is just nonsense. it's a man purse. nothing more.

Want to get him, obviously. Hope he's everything he's made out to be. Just going to need some game footage against stiffer competition than 1A Kentucky HS football before I get too excited.

No way, Jose.

From everything I've gathered, my Top 6 would be:

1. Towns
2. Russell
3. Okafor
4. Hezonja
5. Mudiay
6. Porzingis

However, I think 3-6 could be in any order.

Remember, I AM an NBA Draft.

Mark Coomes is top 5 in my Louisville Hate Power List. Meteoric climb, all things considered.
Surprised by that dude, honestly. A everyone knows, I'm always out in front on sniffing out L Yeah-ers. He had me totally snowed. I thought he was one of the good guys the couple of years I interacted with him. What a cocksucker.

savjr2zkroanan2fxpni.jpg

^Passed Beavis' smell test, apparently.

Reactions: wildcatadam6
Coomes has been my #1 for a few years now.

Beavis.. What's his deal? Remember he used to be the UK beat writer for the CJ around the Pitino era.

He's prime example of a local hack who can't and will never give UK, Barnhart, or Cal any credit and if you disagree with him.. Well, you're just a short sighted UK fan who doesn't have a life outside of UK fandom and meanwhile everything UL does is for the general progressiveness of society as a whole.

He's used several racial undertones before while commenting on UK's past.

Pitino could go out and murder someone while Cal wins a Pulitzer and he'd come back with some criticism of Cal and then defend his take with the theme that any and all UK/Cal supporters are over zealous small minded extremist that need to get a grip.

Touch Coomes. What a piece of crap.

Reactions: JHB4UK
Took my first golf lesson a few weeks ago and it was a task just getting the ball in the air. Probably the angriest/most frustrated I've been in months.

Maybe seekingthegold was on to something about Jorge Karl...

So I pretty much just glance at facebook here and there, and to brag about my extensive traveling, etc. But our doggy day care place has a page that I follow because every once in awhile our pup gets a picture on there and it makes me happy.

So evidently over the weekend a husky that was being boarded got loose out of his own run while they were cleaning another area, got in an area with two small dogs and gored them to death. I mean that's an absolutely awful tragedy and I would be some sort of mad man filled with anger/sadness/rage/confusion...but all hell has broken loose on the facebook page for the day care. The level of absolute stupidity, entitlement, and just lack of any sort of decency is astounding. Honestly surprising, and I work in a university hospital that serves poor/uninsured/sick as hell folks where I'm disgusted by 90% of our patients.

So evidently over the weekend a husky that was being boarded got loose out of his own run while they were cleaning another area, got in an area with two small dogs and gored them to death. .

Was this a husky or a bull? Didn't know dogs had horns.

Don't worry Dick, I already got the Yeti figured out. Local tractor prince with the hook up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT