ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any GYERO husbands looking to save some household income, here's some NYT articles explaining how mani/pedis (with our without BESTIES or MARGS) basically facilitate slavery and cancer.

Honestly, is Florida really a good basketball job? The fan support is minimal, the home gym is a joke, and you're banging your head against a wall competing with UK. Donovan did a hell of a job there, but I'm not sure it can be replicated. Seriously - take Donovan's success out of the equation, and how is the Florida job any different from Alabama or Georgia?

I'm scared of the same thing. What Donovan did was *incredible*, and why I think Chad's overrated take is so off base.

White has a short window to hold together the class, and try and get the most out of the talent left while trying to "ride" off of the Status Donovan brought to the Program (there still is quite a bit, multiple 5* and High 4*)...otherwise, I feel like Florida could fall off to the middle-bottom of the SEC rather quickly, and stay there.

-GregNJ is arguably the biggest psycho-egomaniac "associated" with UK sports. And I use that term very loosely, considering he lives in New Jersey, and claims his 3 favorite teams as the Mets, OSU Football, and UK basketball. :rolleyes:

That dude is one of the worst. Insists that he is in the know on recruiting and has never once made a prediction or given any information. And he somehow has a small following eating up anything and everything he says.

Your boy Runnin Ramel (G2Blog) at least occasionally has info regarding recruits in the Indiana area. GregBuckeyeWildcat brings nothing but vague comments that always make him look right.

They'll slip, but no way Florida "stays" down. I mean, it's the SEC. Go over .500 in the league and add 1 non-conference win of note and you're basically in the tournament.

That dude is one of the worst. Insists that he is in the know on recruiting and has never once made a prediction or given any information. And he somehow has a small following eating up anything and everything he says.

Your boy Runnin Ramel (G2Blog) at least occasionally has info regarding recruits in the Indiana area. GregBuckeyeWildcat brings nothing but vague comments that always make him look right.

Yeah, he's something else. Get a kick out of his always-condescending tone.

"Don't ask me about Caleb Swanagan" (minutes after the news broke) :rolleyes:

I actually like RR these days (after meeting him, of course). Plus, he's a degenerate Gambol which is always worth extry bonus points with me.

But, the little circle jerk with Harris, Greg, RR, and CMD77 his hilarious...they do the exact same shit with each other as Goodman/Parrish/Wolken/Borzello/etc do.

Reactions: ctharris07
I think there's a very good chance that Auburn supplants Florida as the #2 program in the SEC. And it might not take very long.

Michael White was 3rd or 4th on UT's target list... Behind UT Chattanooga's coach, for whatever that is worth

Duke's AD's boy will do just fine. Hell, Forde even got a quote from Mike Brey who said the kid's got a great future!

Whaddup with this LeGerald Vick guy? I love when analysts like Meyer have nothing but glowing things to say about the kid and his potential...yet don't rank him highly at all.

I'd say Murray or bust.

....as did my older brother.

although, i believed he named his 2nd son in honor of "foxy knoxy."

(not really, but its a much cooler story, anyways)

I know it's not gonna happen, BUT it is fun to imagine the rending of clothing, gnashing of teeth if Caleb Swearnegen commited to UK.

Not one for the "OMG NO WAY WILL THENEWCWS BE READY BY LABOR DAY" talk, but good grief they appear to have a lot of work left. The entire press box looks like an Apache just went down the line firing.

Not one for the "OMG NO WAY WILL THENEWCWS BE READY BY LABOR DAY" talk, but good grief they appear to have a lot of work left. The entire press box looks like an Apache just went down the line firing.
I hope the press box is the last thing they do. And the restrooms the last part of that. Just for my twitter feed.

Reactions: JHB4UK and _Chase_
the mitch williams/lenny dykstra roast that jim rome ranted about yesterday was gold. oh lord. these dudes clearly do NOT understand how a roast works.

this is either the worst roast ever, or the best roast ever.

video is long, but pick it up around the 10-minute mark.

-Donovan basically left because after 20 years, 4 F4's, 2 titles he's still not getting the support he deserves. It goes to football. It's not a great job, Donovan was just a great coach and they were lucky to have him for the time they did.

-I'm more worthless the week leading up to vacation than after. TS.

-I actually really like Fowler, my comments were -> "typical of him to back door a top 10 in a major without ever being in contention." He has the perfect game for this course.

-Been up twice in gambol and both came from REALLY REALLY drunk hasty bets.

Sports Guy Bill Simmons: TFP

not sure what gig he can get that gives him similar seemingly endless space to do his thing online as well as on TV

Sports Guy Bill Simmons: TFP

not sure what gig he can get that gives him similar seemingly endless space to do his thing online as well as on TV

What are you talking about and what does TFP mean?

I can't read Simmons much, just too long and over-the-top -- but I love his little NBA Roundtable Shows/whatever on NBATV. Hard not to appreciate a guy who loves a sport as much/deeply as he does...can't think of many who compare (in the mainstream media) in *any* sport, really.

-TFP, Chad? Really?

...and learn Twitter. All you have to do is type in 'Bill Simmons' (or refresh your timeline) and you'll have your answer, with 20 different links, in seconds, per usual.

-How is golf bet? Basketball, Football, Baseball and house games I got, but golf is Japanese to me. Need something for the summer because the Cubs still aren't worthy.

Link? Where is this coming from?

Yes, seriously, I don't know every internet abbreviation means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT