ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal (non-ipari) was the favorite for Swannigan prior to his commitment to MSU. If they get him, the NCAA needs to open a satellite office in Berkley.

Big Ten honk Daddy Bozich hearing that Purdue is the "likely landing spot" for him. Good. Hate for him to come to UK and fall prey to the dreaded platoon system.

Nothing... About a year ago the general tone of a few turned shitty at me for whatever reason ... Nothing's changed with me though, same dude

Sounds like your skin got a little thinner.

Sounds like your skin got a little thinner.

this seems to be the go to nowadays... dude gets insulted/ripped, responds to defend himself and comes back at them --> "YOUR THIN SKINNED!!!!!"

iceman_zps5b64f508.gif

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Think he's back in Florida where's he from practicing law. Dude flat out knew football.

Great voice for radio as well.

Maggard is passionate, but he's not only drinking the Kool-Aid, he's stirring the pitcher and passing out cups.
I like football Kool-Aid. Especially if it's blue and served out of a football dispenser.

Does anyone else at all think the Louisville Zoo is better than the Cincinnati Zoo? Seriously, anyone?

I haven't been to the Louisville one in years.

Not better, but I do prefer it. Less crowded, like the layout, it's not in the hood, shorter drive from where we live, and better dining options in Louisville afterwards.

The best and coolest thing the Cincinnati Zoo now has is the Cheetah demonstration. Very cool to see them run in person.

Honestly, with the Like button now, no reason for a Lurker to post here period.

Instead of posting that you agree with something, just hit the ol Like button and acknowledge the post.

Ignore list getting long.

Reactions: grantbob
I'm glad that Freddie Wayne has joined up on KSR. He's a great dude and flat out knows his stuff. No doubt he drinks the kool aid and has a big time bias but I think over time, he will be a real solid addition. The only thing that I worry about is that when he gets going, he tends to ramble and adds too much substance to his talking point. It's almost like he's trying too hard. That said, I'm just glad to have a football guy over there. He should do a fine job.

Never really much of a Kool Aid fan, but I love those red, white, and blue Bomb pops in the summa time.

Franchise Four vote was tough for the Cardinals. Decided on Musial, Gibson, Hornsby, and Pujols. Went with Bench, Rose, Morgan, and Larkin (barely over Robinson) for the Reds. Red Sox was Williams, Yaz, Pedro, and a write-in for Clemens.

thumbs up to Freddie Maggard being more involved in UK football in any way possible. Yeah he's a homer kool aid drinker.....hello, what former players who commentate on their team are hardass ball busters?

(You go sit down Derek Anderson, we are done talking about you)

Hope Freddie gets on the pregame radio shows also, Oscar who hates and is ignorant about the sport can GTFO.

Everitt Golson transferring from Notre Dame, likely landing spots apparently are either Georgia or South Carolina. Any program desperate for a QB who was benched and didnt win his starting job back is in bad shape at that position IMO. Been telling everyone I can to be confident of UK beating South Carolina in week 2 on the road, they are in a downward dEaTh SPirAL (/old school) like at the end of the Holtz era. UK will roll them and I doubt they win more than 4 games.

Georgia, welp all you gotta do is take the snap and hand it off to Chubb 40 times, and watch him make 11 defenders look like fools.

UK's 1st week opponent is a sneaky tough one. the Ragin Cajuns have gone 9-4 the last 4 straight seasons. Their head coach Hudspeth is a hot name for coaching vacancies, former assistant under Mullin at Miss St.

/cfb randoms

ull also had a huge outdoor car sale in their football stadium parking lot this week, per me staying right across the street. radio stations, huge tents, bbq vendors, the works.

thats a team you just cannot lose to, in other words.

Am I remembering correctly- Michael White played at Ole Miss, right?

I'm just wondering how big of "up-and-comer" he'd be considered by the media and coaching peers if his daddy wasn't such a big shot...

Just read a "Kids in the Hall" article, so there's a good chance I'm going to get lost in the Youtube void this weekend watching their old stuff. Started watching that show at the right (wrong?) age and I'm pretty sure it warped my sense of humor permanently.

fervently defending derek dooley's resume and his hiring by ut wasnt 73's finest hour.

Last time an SEC school hired a LaTech coach with a questionable resume but respectable last name, it worked out well...

derekdooley_scottcunningham.jpg

Am I remembering correctly- Michael White played at Ole Miss, right?

I'm just wondering how big of "up-and-comer" he'd be considered by the media and coaching peers if his daddy wasn't such a big shot...

Watch your mouth Chad.

IMG_2633_zps5fswkp5j.jpg

Honestly, is Florida really a good basketball job? The fan support is minimal, the home gym is a joke, and you're banging your head against a wall competing with UK. Donovan did a hell of a job there, but I'm not sure it can be replicated. Seriously - take Donovan's success out of the equation, and how is the Florida job any different from Alabama or Georgia?

Reactions: 2blue4u
His status took a bit of a hit with LaTech missing the tournament last year, but when they made their NIT run a couple of years ago, they were a lot of fun to watch. I'm just glad the SEC is bringing in a coach who likes an up-tempo style. Doubt Howland or Avery J will play that way.

Yep, with your boy Keith Carter.

-Charley Hoffman is dope. Dude led yesterday with a TRIPLE BOGEY. Love his swing.

Take: Solo Casina & wandering around on vacation 8 straight nights from 10pm til whenever with wife's blessing after she crashed post-dinner
Give: Jason Aldean, Cole Swindell, Tyler Farr tonight (and a Hotel Downtown), when I'm still exhausted & not in the mood to do anything

Oh well, at least the biggest country fan I know, Black Mike, will be there will us to keep me entertained.

-Anyone else go through a *major* post-vacation depression (and exhaustion) phase? It's almost not worth it...I've never once come back from a vacation REFRESHED AND READY TO GET BACK AT IT!!!!! My "not at work" anxiety definitely makes me want to come in and get back in the routine, but it seems to take another entire week for everything to feel 'normal' again in my real life. I can't be the only one.

-GregNJ is arguably the biggest psycho-egomaniac "associated" with UK sports. And I use that term very loosely, considering he lives in New Jersey, and claims his 3 favorite teams as the Mets, OSU Football, and UK basketball. :rolleyes:

-17 finally ate up the field yesterday, about time. Hurt watching JB finish the way he did, hopefully he can come back...

Love to see Fowler get a 'big one'. He was awesome last year in majors, yet somehow is the popular guy lately to rag on, overrated, etc. He's just getting started, imo. Anth is especially mean to him, don't really get it.

-That 'King Kunta' video is so dope...filmed similar to all the early-mid 90s Death Row junts. What a jam.

They should do an SEC Storied on that UK win over Dooley's UT team. No video - just people talking while that picture of Dooley is on the screen for 60 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT