ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard an ad on the radio this morning for Platinum's new "Hot Tub Suite" at their Lexington location.

1. It was absolutely the most disgusting concept since Two Girls One Cup;

2. I immediately thought of Boat.

Reactions: Mashburned
You're not lighter than you were this winter, bub. Big as I've seen ya.

Truth hurts but real is real. Took me breaking a chair 2 years ago to realize 225 is WAY too much.

225 for you is like 250 for me. Actually got some decent exercise this week around the house.

Heard that commercial for platinum too. Kind of made me realize how gross hot tubs can seem. Guess when it's yours it's fine, kind of like farts.

Think I'd rather sell HVAC than spas. Everybody actually needs HVAC, tubs are a luxury.

It's about time we start receiving the Bob snaps from those weekly pool parties he attends. Gotta admit, those deals look completely outrageous.

Bob's just cultivating mass.

Under that extra 60lbs he's got tons of muscle. Granted he hasn't worked out consistently in about 5 years.

There is nothing muscular looking about you. TS. Sorry bud.

Not sure what there is to get too excited about. Took a few pictures with some friends showing off our fake pirate tattoos. Guess I better draw that line in the sand.

Rolleyes at Kel and the gang tweeting about us "not offering" this UL commit. He's a top 10 player and was scheduled to visit next weekend. Don't be like Roy and Dean and act like we never actually offered. That's lame.

Not sure what there is to get too excited about. Took a few pictures with some friends showing off our fake pirate tattoos. Guess I better draw that line in the sand.
A *lot* going on in this post. On the one hand, fake pirate tats? I'm not so sure that's better than real pirate ink, in fact it's likely worse IMO. You, and friends, applied pirate stickers as adults.

Somewhat redeeming use of line in the sand doh. Glad it's drawn somewhere, I guess.

Rolleyes at Kel and the gang tweeting about us "not offering" this UL commit. He's a top 10 player and was scheduled to visit next weekend. Don't be like Roy and Dean and act like we never actually offered. That's lame.
I'm cool with him choosing UL, he definitely had good ties to that school and was *always* going to be there.... but just the point of him having UK in his final list, after not really ever showing any sign of coming here was pretty rich on his part. Nice way to grab a few more headlines.

- Have practically lived in my car the last 3 days so I knocked out the Serial podcast.
Can't imagine a scenario where Adnon didn't actually kill the girl and Jay was much more involved than he lead on. Think the Serial team spent so much time on the case it would've been nearly impossible for them to say they didn't think Adnon was wrongly convicted.

- Guy/bachelor get together last night in an East Tennessee cabin. Late night, pool, ragging on each other non-stop and golf this morning in the Smokies. Back home for the wedding tomorrow. Absolute blast. Seeing your friends move forward in life and genuinely being happy is really cool.

So let me get this straight.

Get serious about your life.

Get married, put half your net worth on the table.

Get yelled at for drinking. Beg for sex from the same person. Look forward to an early night of sleep.

Sounds awesome.

It is awesome. My wife told me so.

Reactions: akers65
- Have practically lived in my car the last 3 days so I knocked out the Serial podcast.
Can't imagine a scenario where Adnon didn't actually kill the girl and Jay was much more involved than he lead on. Think the Serial team spent so much time on the case it would've been nearly impossible for them to say they didn't think Adnon was wrongly convicted.

I just started listening this week too. I was going to start a thread on it, but I figured I was the only person that hadn't already tuned in...

I'm only 9 episodes in so there might be more info to come to light that I haven't yet heard. So far my take is that Adnan probably did it. but I still don't see how they convicted him with the small amount of evidence they had.

Imo's
Ted Drewe's
Cunetto House of Pasta

About as good as it gets in a 6 hour period for food.

That would have to be the longest ever between gyero posts. Even the first one on a Monday coming this late?:flushed:

Wodie Weekend Randoms:

-Movie night Friday at home. Thomas Crown Affair, wife had never seen...a tad cheesy, but one of my favorites.

-Golf Saturday morning...74 w/ a double on 18. :mad: Still, finally putting things together...for the first time since probably college, I'm actually pretty good again it seems...now just need to get over the hump. Several rounds should have easily been under par of late...too many 3 putts.

...Farmers market post golf. Love that place -- anyone ever hit the Douglas Loop one, is it comparable to St. Matts?

-Track Saturday night. What a boon that's been for Churchill, damn....I mean, place was HOPPIN, felt like a Mini Oaks out there, and all (well, most) of the lassies dressed up in their best looking so fresh and not stressed or angry.

Pretty cool seeing American Pharoah being paraded around as well.

-Well, Steph finally went off. That dude is just insane when that happens.

Cavs seem to be toast, not really sure what they can do at this point. They have absolutely NOTHING other than the guy who keeps getting 40+ triple doubles. This one will sting him more than any imo, b/c there is nothing he can really do about it with what he has along side him.

-US Open week. :sunglasses:

U.S. Open Championship, Chambers Bay, University Place, Wash., June 18-21
June 18 (Thursday) – First Round, Noon-8 p.m. (Fox Sports 1); 8-11 p.m. (Fox)
June 19 (Friday) – Second Round, Noon-8 p.m. (Fox Sports 1); 8-11 p.m. (Fox)
June 20 (Saturday) – Third Round, 2-10 p.m. (Fox); 7-10 p.m. (Fox Deportes)
June 21 (Sunday) – Final Round, 2-10:30 p.m. (Fox); 7:30-10:30 p.m. (Fox Deportes)
June 22 (Monday) – Playoff (if necessary), Noon-4 p.m. (Fox)

That's 38.5 HOURS of TV Coverage if you're scoring at home....that's how it's done..

Made a few more additions to the garden this weekend. Now growing tomatoes (better bush, yellow brandywine, Williams striped, mortgage lifter, and heirloom beefsteak), zucchini, sweet basil, strawberries, banana peppers, green bell peppers, jalapenos, rosemary, white onion, watermelon, and cantaloupe.

Saw Spy this weekend. Pretty good movie and certainly a good movie to take the gf, wife or significant other. You never see a comedy get 95% on rotten tomatoes.

My nickname is Mr. 79. Why? I have shot more 79's on the golf course than any man in history. Thinking about getting a license plate with it Mr. 79 on it.

*Work weekend, busy as knocta balls.

*50 mile ride yesterday mid afternoon. o_O Wow, almost died out there. Windy as shit, hot and humid.

*Doyel, I basically quit paying attention to him after the move. Waste of a great sports writer.

*The lines at McD's breakfast amaze me. I get the occasional binge but damn. People go there daily. Like every morning. Knowing the stuff is ridiculously unhealthy way to start your day. I'd assume it's the same people who still smoke several packs per day.

-I was too harsh on Boat last week. Sorry buddy. I stick by my WCC criticisms though.

Hope your rash gets better Anth. Pics?

Chik-Fila is the craziest swarm I've seen at any fast food joint, pretty much any time of day. Almost to the point I don't want to go, but damn if they aren't efficient at pushing the food out quick...kinda got me craving a spicy chicken deluxe right now.

Started looking at boats this weekend. Thinking maybe just a ski boat for Cave run or Laurel...but haven't ruled out a cruiser at Cumberland.

I'm good for once a month on average for McD's breakfast -- and it's 95% on a self-loathing/still-hungover Monday morning.

Just makes the day even that much shittier, which is pretty much the goal.

^Completely get that. I just don't understand the everyday crowd. The line at Euclid or Richmond Rd(old location) would wrap all the way on to the street. People would still wait. Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT