ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
11am - Hit the pool w/ cooler (small 18 pack size). hangout till 1-2. Head back up to the condo for lunch.

2-2:30pm - Replenish said cooler, hit the beach, hangout, dick around with kids (17,20,23) all boys, until 5ish then head back up to the condo. Take shower, change clothes.

6-7:00pm - Head out to dinner. Have a couple beers, maybe a nice Tropical drink instead of beer to give the taste buds a shock during meal.

8:30-9pm - Arrive back at condo, change clothes, replenish cooler.

10pm - Head down to the beach, hangout, play around in the water, lay on the (at this time NON padded) beach chairs and star gaze while sipping cold beers and just listen to the waves crashing ashore while listening to whatever Spotify playlist turns my crank. About 2-3am, head back up to condo, have that last beer that is 90% of the time half full on the nightstand the next morning, and shut her down for the day.

8-8:30am - Get coffee, hit the balcony of the condo, maybe plan a special event or dinner, get the day organized, wash, rinse, repeat the above schedule until sadly trying to find a gd cart on check out day to pack all of my shit to the Denali & head home.

I thought this was pretty much standard beach vacation script. Except for the Golf days, putt putt day, boat rental day, etc. No ?

Bro...if you don't crush a keg daily on your beach trips when you aren't chartering a boat for deep sea fishing or playing a little putt putt or golfing before you load up your Escalade and head home, you're doing it wrong.
/catsfagbgky

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Shew 2 new AC units coming tomorrow. Glad I got a bro in the biz. Thanks Anth [winking] At least getting a few free flights from the rewards game.

There is a fine line between intoxicated and inebriated. Saw you got in some boat action too. Good for you Rich.

Spent yesterday digging and gardening, today putting together patio furniture...I'm so domesticated.

TNL tonight.

-Sorry about your catpaw, Willy. Tell Pokey I hope he gets better soon.

-I can't wait til there's some tiff on our next beach vacay and a slightly tipsy Anth draws a literal line in the sand and throws it back to Richie's post.

-wcc, you really should either get a new primary crew or have them get new women. Are they really all this hussy like all the time or is it you seeing it that way because you are single? It's almost daily that you complain of some dumb thing their women throw a fit about.

If you're not ready to pull the trigger, neither are a good idea. Security system covering all the windows and entrances a good start. Hopefully gives you a few seconds to get prepared.

Agree with Adam, have something quick at the ready (judge with critical defense rounds for me) If you got time, grab the big dog.
What kind of judge you got? I thought bout getting .45/410

Bro...if you don't crush a keg daily on your beach trips when you aren't chartering a boat for deep sea fishing or playing a little putt putt or golfing before you load up your Escalade and head home, you're doing it wrong.
/catsfagbgky

GD, I hope you swim better than you read (not really). But I have a idea for you. Try parasailing over the Gulf of Mexico when you go on your next beach vacation. Have them take you about 3 miles off shore, in a tropical storm with 8-10 foot waves and DO NOT wear a life jacket, they are for fags.

Keg ? Nope, cold beer on a hot beach. 18 pack size cooler for 2/3 people drinking over 3 hrs (do the math, no don't, you are too stupid).

Charter a boat for deep sea fishing ? Nope, a gd regular Pontoon for the family and hit Dolphin Island / or little Island beach area.

Putt Putt ? You got one right, but being it is a really bad idea with family, they should probably only have 1, maybe 2 different of these god awful places instead of the 100's of different one's because obviously nobody plays Putt Putt while on vacation.

Escalade ? GD you can't even read one word and get it right. It was a Denali, you know, a vehicle roomy / big enough to haul vacation essentials for a week vacation. (Bet you look dapper in your Prius though Sport.

By the way, pretty sure you can drink beer WHILE chartering a deep fishing boat. Please fill us in on your ideal beach vacation you dickriding, stalking, Queef. Second2none is a perfect name for you. When it comes to being a stone cold prick who thinks he 's too cool for school. Catsfagbgky, you clever dude you. So original.

Reactions: B Rax
-wcc, you really should either get a new primary crew or have them get new women. Are they really all this hussy like all the time or is it you seeing it that way because you are single? It's almost daily that you complain of some dumb thing their women throw a fit about.

Just calling it as I see it. Bitches be crazy.

I don't need you or your husband coming to their rescue either. This is a guys' thread. Poking fun at general female behavior is part of it. If you don't like it, get lost.

GYERO Poster: Why do women take so long to get ready?

Anth: Not sure what you guys are talking about. Sloot takes less time than me. All of my friends' wives get ready in like 10 minutes tops.

GYERO Poster: Last night the wife got mad at me for yelling at the TV during the UK game.

Anth: Uhh, was she having a bad day? Sloot yells more at the TV than me. I know probably around 250 women and none of them would get mad at such a thing.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Probably has to do with the fact I still get drunk and have hangovers. I know, I know- that's so 2014 and 2005 (respectively) but I still like to do it. And hate women.

Chad, you are especially grumpy today. You are kinda reminding me of a woman.

Uhh, women grumpy? Sloot's never grumpy. I hang out with a lot of guys and their wives and none of them have ever been grumpy. Meh, anyway, I'd rather be married to someone grumpy all the time than not be married at all. /Anth

Sloot takes forever to get ready, carries WAY too much stuff around, she's a pack rat and her luggage for a weekend trip is ridiculous. 99% of all our arguments are related to that stuff. Typical annoyances of living with anyone.

What I don't get is people that are miserable in their marriages, act different around their wives/friends, love to booze but can't in front of their wife, etc.

So I'm not really taking up for anyone and yeah I have it great but I don't see why you would subject yourself to that. Sorry that you have a group of pussy whip douches that give you a bad taste. Most people I hang around with seem to have a pretty reasonable wife.

My bad, CatManDoo- I ripped your two golden boys today.

Go F yourself, big boy.

Sloot takes forever to get ready, carries WAY too much stuff around, she's a pack rat and her luggage for a weekend trip is ridiculous. 99% of all our arguments are related to that stuff. Typical annoyances of living with anyone.

What I don't get is people that are miserable in their marriages, act different around their wives/friends, love to booze but can't in front of their wife, etc.

So I'm not really taking up for anyone and yeah I have it great but I don't see why you would subject yourself to that. Sorry that you have a group of pussy whip douches that give you a bad taste. Most people I hang around with seem to have a pretty reasonable wife.

I like just about all of my buddies' wives/girlfriends. I absolutely love my mom and sister.

Guess what- I've heard just about all of them at some point get passive aggressive with their husbands for drinking too much at some point.

I've gotten it too at some point with girls I've dated (although not the current one yet).

So, what I'm saying and original point is- I get it, Richie. I hear ya.

What kind of judge you got? I thought bout getting .45/410

Yep, that's what I got. The ultralight with the mushroom grips. Long grain .45 barely kicks, but you better have both hands on it for the .410 home defense loads.

It's so funny how much of a guy Sloot can be in conversation and general attitude, but she more than over compensates in the girly primp and supply modes. Love U:)

Chad, just come see us more often.

Damn rabbit and I have already had a stare down. Saw home eyeing my freshly planted produce. I will go Elmer Fudd on you brah, don't test me.

Everyone's situation is different. Anth.. WS can hang with the best of the us on here, likes to booze and is a raging Cats' fanatic. Kudos. She's cool as ice.

Not all women are like that. The lass enjoys UK games but has way too much going on professionally with an ultra demanding schedule to plan her yearly calendar around UK athletics and doesn't really enjoy drinking all that much. That doesn't mean that we are miserable or have to act different around them it's just a different balancing act. Give the lass plenty of grief on here but she's reasonable with me for the most part.

The lass enjoys UK games but has way too much going on professionally with an ultra demanding schedule to plan her yearly calendar around UK athletics and doesn't really enjoy drinking all that much.

Dennis is in Spain, but this may provoke a response.

Everyone's situation is different. Anth.. WS can hang with the best of the us on here, likes to booze and is a raging Cats' fanatic. Kudos. She's cool as ice.

Not all women are like that. The lass enjoys UK games but has way too much going on professionally with an ultra demanding schedule to plan her yearly calendar around UK athletics and doesn't really enjoy drinking all that much. That doesn't mean that we are miserable or have to act different around them it's just a different balancing act. Give the lass plenty of grief on here but she's reasonable with me for the most part.
Not talking about you bud. I'm talking about Chad's miserable friends. I'm a fan of your lass.

All good, Anth. In all seriousness sometimes I wish my better half was as passionate about the Cats as I am or at least passionate about it. Think it's really cool that you all have that. The Beans have that as well.

Reactions: Mashburned
Not talking about you bud. I'm talking about Chad's miserable friends. I'm a fan of your lass.

Yep me, all my miserable friends, dad and brother-in-law are the only dudes in the entire world who have a gf/wife nag them drinking.

Oh, and Richie, apparently.

Good news for Cleveland is they'll get an extra day off before Game 5. Lord knows they need it.

Tucker blocked me back in April after I started mocking him for complaining non stop about travel related issues and meeting deadlines.

Didn't think much about it but now he he's doing these player updates and interviews. Sucks he's such a thin skinned whiner bc he's really good at what he does.

Reactions: catholic_back
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT