ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stick with fellatiating Butch Harmon, Cawood. Last night was easy money.

-Surprise date night for the Lass last night. Random little things that that go further with her than BIG things...I'm good for weeks. [smoke] Plus, it was nice to actually get out on a weeknight for once...something we basically NEVER do.

Asiatique Happy hour -- arguably the best deal in town. $5 apps & Specialty/Top Shelf cocktails, cool little vibe.

Afterwards, we hit The Bards Town. Really unique little place, several different rooms/stages, good drinks & food. Been meaning to go forever....saw 'Seminar', which had a stint on Broadway. Really well done in their small little theater...actors were all outstanding. Cool little venue for something different for a date night...

-[laughing] at E-40's 'Warriors' remix to his song Choices (Yup). Dude is the funniest rapper of all time, it's not even close.

Warriors:

Chad has always seemed to have a firm handle on the institution of marriage.

Speaking of, today's our 5 year anniversary. Headed to Beaumont Inn tomorrow night for dinner and staying over. Plan is to get drunk at dinner and have relations shortly thereafter. Then, sleep. Should be pretty dope.

Ha! Yep. Actually, she's fine with my drinking. Probably too fine. She's a firm believer in the hangover-with-child being enough penance, so she pretty much leaves me alone (within reason).

The Bards Town is awesome. We saw a show there over Christmas and had dinner at the restaurant. Pretty good little change for a night out.

Tried a new place last night called Two Ten Jack. A Japanese fusion place that does small plates. Wife loved it but I absolutely hated it. Really hurt her feelings for some reason. Food was overpriced, mediocre and to be honest I hate sharing small plates.

Started selling some random stuff we had in storage that I just didn't want to look at anymore. Old gas grill, old flat screen that hadn't been plugged in in years... And we had a drawer of gift cards with random balances in them. Put them on eBay and people still bought them for a few bucks less than the balance. Whatever. A little side cash that stays out of the joint account.

Stick with fellatiating Butch Harmon, Cawood. Last night was easy money.

You win some and lose some but i certainly have called way, way more wins than losses. You know that, you read my expert picks and email me to help you in your golf fantasy picks.

I knew the Warriors would be ready, but to me last night's game was the series, was thechampionship and i truly believed they could muster up enough energy and game to get that win at home and take a few days off before closing it out back in Cleveland. It's over, im glad we discussed the Lebron is the greatest ever stuff for days tho. Guy still for my personal qualifications needs one more title and i do think he will get it, BUT until he does get 3,4,5 it's Jordan. TS.

- Do yourself a favor and Google/Instagram Anna Nystrom. :flushed:

- I hate Anth.

- Off to Bob Evans for breakfast.

Why has it become so hard to find a decent UK hat?

Give me a yes or no on these two UK items.

thumb.aspx

Shorts
thumb.aspx

thumb.aspx

So let me get this straight.

Get serious about your life.

Get married, put half your net worth on the table.

Get yelled at for drinking. Beg for sex from the same person. Look forward to an early night of sleep.

Sounds awesome.

So let me get this straight.

Get serious about your life.

Get married, put half your net worth on the table.

Get yelled at for drinking. Beg for sex from the same person. Look forward to an early night of sleep.

Sounds awesome.

Nope, you are doing it exactly right. Wait until you are in your mid to late thirties, and then you get to pick from a pool of women that everybody in Lexington has stuck their meat in.

High school basketball in June is a racket. I loved it as a player, but now? It basically revolves around breaking bad habits and doing my best Dr. Phil impersonation. It's more psychology than X's and O's.

After 2 weeks straight, I'm looking forward to having this weekend off and possibly pissing off my wife.

Very admirable what LeBron has done, but the minutes are adding up. It was just a matter of time before GS took control of this series.

Heard this on the radio and found it thought provoking: I get Jordan, LeBron and 3 role players. You get your choice of 3 other NBA superstars plus 2 role players. Who are your 3 superstars to take down Jordan/Lenron? Or would you rather take the Jordan/LeBron team?

You know, long ago, this thread had so much promise. Doc Boat is the only one fulfilling that promise to this day, imho.

Everybody likes to make such a big deal out of dying alone.

Newsflash, when you're dead, you're dead. Not really sure you get any bonus points for people in the room when you pass.

Honestly would probably rather enjoy the peace and quiet.

Reactions: Beavis606
Doc Boat's gonna end up with a fine-tailed exotic broad that *worships* the water he jacuzzis in. Or he'll just stay free and chill. Who knows. All I know is that he's going to be less stressed than most and he's going to have so many options at his disposal. Want to put a jacuzzi in the living room? You can't do that, but Boat can. That's just one example of many.

I actually forgot about those until today. Don't remember tagging you in any of them though.

He's going to end up like that guy in Cocktail...and it'll all go down the tubes on commodities...drinking his life away on a really big boat.

Reactions: bbonds
He was in the hot tub today. It's 95 today. WTF?

-Don't worry, your party chub party whores found their way to my feed with your chubby ass flexing those flabby arms.

I should really be nicer to a guy that is spending a lot of money with me today but he deserves it. I'll buy him dinner or something to make up for it.

Also trying to be a friend and shame him to getting back closer to the weight he was in the Key West photo. Good looking dude there.

He should make that his profile picture for Tender or Match, or whatever the singles use these days.

Bait and switch.

He was in the hot tub today. It's 95 today. WTF?

-Don't worry, your party chub party whores found their way to my feed with your chubby ass flexing those flabby arms.

It wasn't 95 this morning, thought I'd take a dip and enjoy my coffee while waiting on your boys to get here. Good day for a drain and cleaning.

Sure I've got a belly, but this whole flabby arm comment is ridiculous. You have arm envy. Understandable from those penguin wings you flap around. Learn truncal obesity.

Into season 2 now of Peaky Blinders. Damn good show. Kind of like Boardwalk Empire, but in England.

He should make that his profile picture for Tender or Match, or whatever the singles use these days.

Bait and switch.

If he used that key west picture as his profile pic, he could be on that MTV show "catfished". Chick thinks that svelt 185 pound guy is showing up for date, but NOPE, 290 pound, swollen, bloated cat who can barely fit in his Porsche shows up.
SORRY bitch you've been catfished!

Reactions: BleedBlueCats21
One thing I respect Doc for is he is clearly Team NF. He gives 2 craps about self awareness. None. Nada.

The man pops up on my FB feed this morning dressed as a shirtless pirate surrounded by 2 tatted out bimbos while striking some kiss me pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT