ADVERTISEMENT

Gregg Marshalls Wife

4VEkARj.jpg
Looks like she's getting ready to blow chunks on Forde's head.

Was gone all day yesterday and unable to access this site or KSR, so if this is a repeat (and I'm guessing it may be) then please delete. Thanks!

Reactions: On-On-UK
Head of ncaa media relations is apparently saying nobody with the ncaa told drew to take the video down. Matt claims that same guy told him in a phone call during the post game to take it down.

This is about to be a major thing instead of the minor thing if they'd have just let it go.

Reactions: awf
Head of ncaa media relations is apparently saying nobody with the ncaa told drew to take the video down. Matt claims that same guy told him in a phone call during the post game to take it down.

This is about to be a major thing instead of the minor thing if they'd have just let it go.

I actually think its pretty much run its course unless Marshall gets the red ass about people going after his wife.

How long till the Marshalls and WSU issue a press release apologizing for her behavior and tell us she has checked into rehab? Over under is Thursday Morning.

Reactions: flacat22
How long till the Marshalls and WSU issue a press release apologizing for her behavior and tell us she has checked into rehab? Over under is Thursday Morning.

that's actually a fear I have - that maybe this woman isn't just really into being the wife of a coach and loves the tournament atmosphere against a heated rivalry (if you can call it that) and she has real problems.

doesn't seem like on the surface but this isn't an isolated incident. Not sure who thinks its rational behavior for a coaches wife to yell the opposing coaches wife is a whore.

Yep, that was my thought as well. Maybe she can call Ben Affleck, it seemed to endear him to the world when he admitted he had just completed rehab. If it is a problem and she suffers from addiction I truly hope she gets help and her recovery and health then becomes infinitely bigger than this incident.

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
JfCats posted it on the second page of the thread stating that he was there and heard it firsthand. FWIW.

Yep....at first she was actually pretty funny. Just cheering/yelling, making fun of Cal and the UK players (in a normal way). Then it escalated to the cursing, calling names, calling Ellen a whore, etc...

I actually felt bad for the Wichita St fans, you could see the level of embarrassment and awkwardness in their faces.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
wow, while I would say it is unusual for a wife to trash talk players/coaches, the fact that she was allegedly F bombing people and calling Ellen Calipari a whore is a bigger problem. If Marshall IS in the hunt for the IU job, this could work against him. I see a formal apology coming very soon...

wow, while I would say it is unusual for a wife to trash talk players/coaches, the fact that she was allegedly F bombing people and calling Ellen Calipari a whore is a bigger problem. If Marshall IS in the hunt for the IU job, this could work against him. I see a formal apology coming very soon...

maybe I'm reading it wrong, but an apology validates it. I don't think you address it unless it standing in the way of you moving forward. The news cycle will switch to the sweet 16 very soon.

If I were an AD that would disqualify GM from consideration

Reactions: awf and Cawood86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT