ADVERTISEMENT

Gregg Marshalls Wife

She's shore got a purty mouth
deliverance.png

At risk of being lampooned, I re-watched the last 3 minutes of the WSU game last night and around the 1:00 mark of the second half the camera cuts to Mrs. Calipari and I noticed just how odd she looks.

At risk of being lampooned, I re-watched the last 3 minutes of the WSU game last night and around the 1:00 mark of the second half the camera cuts to Mrs. Calipari and I noticed just how odd she looks.

I think its the Alice Cooper eye makeup she had on. Way too much.

Nothing wrong with how Mrs. Calipari looks. Please post a pic of your wife and we'll let you know if she has any odd characteristics or if she is perfect. I'm assuming she is perfect.

Nothing wrong with how Mrs. Calipari looks. Please post a pic of your wife and we'll let you know if she has any odd characteristics or if she is perfect. I'm assuming she is perfect.
He meant her odd reaction presumably to something LM said

As far as looks go...I prefer women to let their hair grow, but different strokes

He meant her odd reaction presumably to something LM said

As far as looks go...I prefer women to let their hair grow, but different strokes

I understand you're just taking up for a fellow poster, but that was not what he meant at all. He said "...just how odd she looks". He didn't say that she had an odd look because of a reaction to something that was being said. He didn't hurt my feelings for saying it. I just think it's very bad taste to talk negative about our coach's wife.

Look she acted like a drunk idiot but I have to question some of this.This stuff about Cal's wife makes no sense to me.I assume Ellen was sitting behind the cats bench and Marshall's wife behind his.How in the world would they be close enough during the game for her to say this crap to Ellen?I'm not defending her but maybe some things are being overblown.
I don't know where Ellen was sitting but Lynn Marshall was not sitting behind the Shocker's bench. She was on the other side of the arena where the reports were. This isn't like a home game where the coach and player's families are right behind the bench. The tournament seats would be different. Lynn Marshall was on press row.

You can actually see her at the bottom of the screen. She's on the right hand side of the court. So she on exactly the opposite side of the court from the WSU bench. My assumption is Ellen was probably on that side of the court as well. It's very possible that she was just a few seats down from Ellen.

I don't know where Ellen was sitting but Lynn Marshall was not sitting behind the Shocker's bench. She was on the other side of the arena where the reports were. This isn't like a home game where the coach and player's families are right behind the bench. The tournament seats would be different. Lynn Marshall was on press row.

You can actually see her at the bottom of the screen. She's on the right hand side of the court. So she on exactly the opposite side of the court from the WSU bench. My assumption is Ellen was probably on that side of the court as well. It's very possible that she was just a few seats down from Ellen.

As sad as this is that I actually investigated it, but it looks like she was in the corner in section 18 and Ellen Calipari was behind the UK bench.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT