ADVERTISEMENT

Gregg Marshalls Wife

IMG_1747.png

There's a post on KSR about some of the things she was yelling at our players and coaches and how she got butt hurt when KSR tweeted the same thing SB Nation did. Stay classy Mrs. Marshall and enjoy your spring in Wichita.

Someone from the NCAA came and got my name and told me I could no longer tweet about her because “it made her upset.” I guess it didn’t make anyone else upset when she told Malik Monk to get in the weight room or told Isaiah Briscoe to buy some bigger shorts or told Calipari to “shut the f-ck up” or told Roger Ayers he is garbage or any of the other classy things she yelled between F-bombs.

The poor security guard made multiple attempts to calm her down before calling for help and then deciding “we have to be delicate because she is the coach’s wife.”

But I’m the bad guy for drawing attention to her. I guess I deserved the “MOTHER F-CKER!” after the game.

I just hope she has a safe trip back to Wichita.

In an Uber.

Well, go ahead and mark Gregg Marshall off the list of hires so long as Barnhart is here. He's not gonna deal with shit like that. Was it last year or the year before when Marshall was going ape shit on the sidelines? There was a thread about it. Barnhart sees all of this stuff.

Reactions: morgousky
Well, go ahead and mark Gregg Marshall off the list of hires so long as Barnhart is here. He's not gonna deal with shit like that. Was it last year or the year before when Marshall was going ape shit on the sidelines? There was a thread about it. Barnhart sees all of this stuff.
Nor should Mitch deal with this.

Stay far away.

:joy:

ADVERTISEMENT