ADVERTISEMENT

Gregg Marshalls Wife

maybe I'm reading it wrong, but an apology validates it. I don't think you address it unless it standing in the way of you moving forward. The news cycle will switch to the sweet 16 very soon.
In today's world, there are probably several videos of her that will pick up her foul mouthed tirade. So, they can choose to ignore and hope it goes away with the Sweet 16 looming or if he IS in the hunt for the IU job, it may be better to address it

In today's world, there are probably several videos of her that will pick up her foul mouthed tirade. So, they can choose to ignore and hope it goes away with the Sweet 16 looming or if he IS in the hunt for the IU job, it may be better to address it

if you are to believe Dan Dakich, Donovan has moved away from his interest in the IU job and Alford has to answer for Pierce at Iowa - so maybe Marshall is in the discussion moreso that I thought (if Dakich is credilble which is always a point of concern)

Gregg Marshall on the ride home. He really shouldn't let her drive like that.

tumblr_n5myfndVfd1snpc3lo1_500.gif
Ok I'm not making this up. Just got back from Meijer with some of the new Campbells sweet potato/corn bisque.soup for lunch and sat down at my desk and saw this.

You owe me $1.67 fella

Ok I'm not making this up. Just got back from Meijer with some of the new Campbells sweet potato/corn bisque.soup for lunch and sat down at my desk and saw this.

You owe me $1.67 fella
Sorry there Soupbean. I'll paypal ya!

That is absolutely disgusting. No wonder Marshall does not move up the coaching ranks. Probably well known among AD's that his wife is a problem.
I don't know, Mitch hired a known drunk. There might be some other naive ADs who still don't know about Marshall's wife.

Reactions: Cawood86
Never knew about this tirade but her husband seems like he may have a screw loose too. Ha. No wonder he's stuck in Wichita.

Read through that Shocker board post. Holy jeebus! Many of them call us hillbillies, rednecks, and other names all the while defending the drunken, trashy behavior of THEIR COACH'S WIFE who heckled teenagers and had to have security come over 3 freakin times. Self awareness is in short supply over there.

Read through that Shocker board post. Holy jeebus! Many of them call us hillbillies, rednecks, and other names all the while defending the drunken, trashy behavior of THEIR COACH'S WIFE who heckled teenagers and had to have security come over 3 freakin times. Self awareness is in short supply over there.
That's why I hope the story keeps getting more and more airplay. Even now, Drew Franklin is releasing more video. Anyone who defends a nutjob like that has issues of their own.

Reactions: Ugoff
Honestly I don't think she was drunk. I just think the Marshall's are competitive to point of being really annoying.

The shockers faithful were in full denial even AFTER watching the vids . They had no problem with it :(

None of the videos I've seen are that bad. It's the first had accounts of people there that put her in a bad light.

Reactions: MO_Blue
Must be a lot of Indiana transplants living in that area.

Reactions: MO_Blue and Ugoff
Never knew about this tirade but her husband seems like he may have a screw loose too. Ha. No wonder he's stuck in Wichita.

Well good thing that was an exhibition. What scares me is that he would have been a strong candidate to replace Cal if he left for the NBA a couple years ago. Can someone please take the keys to the UK car out of Mitch's hands.

The video clips i've seen really don't show her doing or saying anything bad, other than the f bomb under her breath.
Maybe there's more video that i haven't seen, but i'll bet there were fans seated further up on both sides acting worse than her.

Look she acted like a drunk idiot but I have to question some of this.This stuff about Cal's wife makes no sense to me.I assume Ellen was sitting behind the cats bench and Marshall's wife behind his.How in the world would they be close enough during the game for her to say this crap to Ellen?I'm not defending her but maybe some things are being overblown.

The video clips i've seen really don't show her doing or saying anything bad, other than the f bomb under her breath.
Maybe there's more video that i haven't seen, but i'll bet there were fans seated further up on both sides acting worse than her.

Is it just me, or is she about 20 years gone from being the chick that ate pavement in the Petrino bike wreck?[/QUOTI

I don't believe there was a bike wreck. It was probably more like the boyfriend caught them and kicked his ass. How did the girl friend not get a scratch?

Reactions: blubo
ADVERTISEMENT