ADVERTISEMENT

Gregg Marshalls Wife

I am a wichita state fan and alum and will definitely not defend this lady. I've gone to a lot of WSU games but one of my experiences stood out the most. It was when I scored some really good tickets that put me about 3 rows in front of Lynn. She was a jackass the whole time. Our opponent, wearing road colors, had a white undershirt on. From tipoff on till the end, even when we were blowing our opponent out, she was yelling for the ref to make him change because I guess it's against the rules to have a white undershirt under a colored jersey.

They also had a kid with some ugly ass dreads and she was ripping him the whole time. The worst part was when we had moments in the game, during a blowout, where we would hit a 3 or get a dunk and she was calling the fans "lazy ass fans" for not standing. Mind you, a lot of these fans are old as dirt. Then to top it all off, she got mad and started screaming at fans for being fake when some left with like 5 mins left. Again, it was a huge blow out.

I am a wichita state fan and alum and will definitely not defend this lady. I've gone to a lot of WSU games but one of my experiences stood out the most. It was when I scored some really good tickets that put me about 3 rows in front of Lynn. She was a jackass the whole time. Our opponent, wearing road colors, had a white undershirt on. From tipoff on till the end, even when we were blowing our opponent out, she was yelling for the ref to make him change because I guess it's against the rules to have a white undershirt under a colored jersey.

They also had a kid with some ugly ass dreads and she was ripping him the whole time. The worst part was when we had moments in the game, during a blowout, where we would hit a 3 or get a dunk and she was calling the fans "lazy ass fans" for not standing. Mind you, a lot of these fans are old as dirt. Then to top it all off, she got mad and started screaming at fans for being fake when some left with like 5 mins left. Again, it was a huge blow out.
Sounds feisty!
Yabba-Dabba-Do!

The following song comes to mind in regards to her:
4be545ec9d061fe735b5d4a2ae6a58b3.png

...and we'll take him.

Idiot wife or not.

Marshall is one helluva coach.

I keep reading this and am curious as to why he is such a great coach. Basically, hes a fine mid-major coach coaching in an absolute PIECE OF SHIT basketball conference beating up on cupcakes who snuck into the Final 4 one year like George Mason did with Larranaga. Big freaking deal. He's also 54 years old and been coaching for 20 years. If hes so great, why hasnt he gotten a job in a P5 conference in 20 years of coaching??

Maybe its because of his whore trash wife, but beating up on mid-major losers every year does nothing to impress me. I mean, they didnt beat a tourney team this year in the regular season. :joy:
Hang a banner!!!!

I keep reading this and am curious as to why he is such a great coach. Basically, hes a fine mid-major coach coaching in an absolute PIECE OF SHIT basketball conference beating up on cupcakes who snuck into the Final 4 one year like George Mason did with Larranaga. Big freaking deal. He's also 54 years old and been coaching for 20 years. If hes so great, why hasnt he gotten a job in a P5 conference in 20 years of coaching??

Maybe its because of his whore trash wife, but beating up on mid-major losers every year does nothing to impress me. I mean, they didnt beat a tourney team this year in the regular season. :joy:
Hang a banner!!!!
Hang a nanner? WTF?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT