ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga is always overrated. Enough with giving them one seeds

So making it to the elite eight, but not making the final four is the definition of proving ones “legitimacy”? So if you guys lose tomorrow, then you were not legit? I’m trying to understand your point.

Considering we've been to 4 of the last 9 final fours (and we'll be 5 of the last 10 since Cal has been at UK)...we've sort of lived up to high seeds. The point of UK fans is Zags have not lived up to the multiple high seeds but yet get to take those seeds and causes unbalanced brackets.

Here is the point....having the Pac 12 down big time basically hands a top West seeds to Zags whereas you have UK, DUke, Kansas, UNC, Mich St always playing each other before final four weekend. (UK-UNC a few times, Kansas - Duke last year, ). It would be the equivalent of letting UCF play in the college football final 4 a few years in a row and get their butt kicked while having an extra SEC, BIg 10 or ACC team left out of playoff.

I haven’t seen much of Gonzaga until the tournament. I am impressed by their roster,
if they had a off guard like Herro, they might be an undefeated champion.
Virginia is the team that (IMO) that doesn’t pass the eye test. They look slow to me.

Considering we've been to 4 of the last 9 final fours (and we'll be 5 of the last 10 since Cal has been at UK)...we've sort of lived up to high seeds. The point of UK fans is Zags have not lived up to the multiple high seeds but yet get to take those seeds and causes unbalanced brackets.

Here is the point....having the Pac 12 down big time basically hands a top West seeds to Zags whereas you have UK, DUke, Kansas, UNC, Mich St always playing each other before final four weekend. (UK-UNC a few times, Kansas - Duke last year, ). It would be the equivalent of letting UCF play in the college football final 4 a few years in a row and get their butt kicked while having an extra SEC, BIg 10 or ACC team left out of playoff.

The UK fans defending Gonzaga here are the same who complain about Notre Dame football getting to the college football playoff.

Gonzaga is always overrated.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT