ADVERTISEMENT

GOLF thread

I’ll sum it up for ya, they’re all mad because they suck and because I won’t tell them who I am and/or meet up with them to take their money.

He’s right KYfaninNC. We are all in awe of his skill and want to see him play. I would say play with but none of us really want to play with him because it would embarrass us hacks to play with greatness. I’m just glad he doesn’t show up and play with us because I’d hate to lose all my money.

Anyone (other than tub of course) ever in a green side bunker with a fairly fresh pro v1, body of water behind the green, and just think "welp"

Anyone (other than tub of course) ever in a green side bunker with a fairly fresh pro v1, body of water behind the green, and just think "welp"
You clearly have no business playing a pro V if you think like that. Switch to a slazenger imo.

Was mostly joking (miss). I'm not bad (relatively) 6.7 on last update, but may benefit from switching to a two piece RAW DISTANCE ball, could be the missing link.

Aslo, for now, that pro v is actually the Vice pro+, big fan..

Ypu need a high bounce wedge man. Just jam that thing in the ground right behind the ball. The bounce will pop that sucker up in the air and out of the trap. You'll never skull another one trying to pick it off the sand.

Just wanted to say, it's crazy the difference the shafts can make. The Titliest 915 I have came with the Rogue 110 MSI (60-3.4-S). Way too stiff for me. I put the KURO KAGE (Mitsubishi) 50 FLEX S on it...way better control for ME. It's crazy. I still hate the game though...:angry::alien:

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
Try a vice pro with an alien wedge, it’ll do the trick. Then get ya a couple tight lies and a killer whale and you’ll be scratch in no time.

Have golfer's elbow in my right elbow (right handed). Have had it for 5 months now. Have barely played or hit at the range plus lots of ice and minimal arm workouts in the gym to try and heal it. Was feeling good and then played yesterday. First f'n swing thought my arm was going to fall off. Shot a nice 93. Worst ball striking I can remember. Will this stupid injury ever go away?????

Reactions: parrott
Have golfer's elbow in my right elbow (right handed). Have had it for 5 months now. Have barely played or hit at the range plus lots of ice and minimal arm workouts in the gym to try and heal it. Was feeling good and then played yesterday. First f'n swing thought my arm was going to fall off. Shot a nice 93. Worst ball striking I can remember. Will this stupid injury ever go away?????
Bxl28N2IEAAKCG8.png

I feel you. I’ve had it for about the last two months. Aches all day, everyday. Don’t think mine is as severe as yours though. Probably gonna start PT soon.

Just wanted to say, it's crazy the difference the shafts can make. The Titliest 915 I have came with the Rogue 110 MSI (60-3.4-S). Way too stiff for me. I put the KURO KAGE (Mitsubishi) 50 FLEX S on it...way better control for ME. It's crazy. I still hate the game though...:angry::alien:

Play the Kuro Kage in my driver and driving iron, pretty nice shaft for the price point.

DeChambeau plans to putt with flagstick in.

“It depends on the COR, the coefficient of restitution of the flagstick,” he said. “In U.S. Opens, I’ll take it out, and every other Tour event, when it’s fiberglass, I’ll leave it in and bounce that ball against the flagstick if I need to.”

U.S. Open pins are often notably thickerthan typical Tour pins, leading to more aggressive rebounding when struck. “It’s a higher propensity for it to go in the hole if it’s fiberglass compared to metal,” DeChambeau said.

https://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/2018/11/01/bryson-dechambeau-putting-pin-2019-rules/

Reactions: treuxbleux
What is your go to club. That one club in your bag that you feel confident in each time you pull it out of your bag?

Mine is my 4 iron. Not sure why but I always feel like I’m going to hit it well. I don’t, of course but I’m more consistent with it than any club in my bag.

What is your go to club. That one club in your bag that you feel confident in each time you pull it out of your bag?

6 iron for me. I'm confident I'll hit it 170 dead straight every time. I don't, of course, but like you said, it's my most consistent club either way.

I'm sure the consistency comes from my confidence before I even swing. Golf is a crazy mental game.

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
Anyone watching this Driver vs Driver show? Can’t ever see myself playing a Wilson product. Of course I am a Titleist snob so...

Any of you guys play much in the winter? Looking for recommendations on golf gloves and outfits that are good during the cold weather. Also, how cold is too cold for you?

Thought for sure the story ofTiger's ex-gf being rescued by Dog the Bounty Hunter from a Las Vegas sex den HAD to be made up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT