ADVERTISEMENT

GOLF thread

Good group of winners so far this year...Leishman, Koepka, Champ, Xander, Bryson, Kuchar, CH3. The fields have been very good leading into the silly month.

Champ hitting a 3 iron 270-290 off the tee while the rest are using 3 Wood or Driver is pretty cool stuff. Amazing the controlled speed that kid has but he needs to take a lesson from DJ in spending a lot of time getting his wedges dialed in. Hit several really poor shots with those clubs. Get those wedges dialed and that kid is going to eat big time on these long courses where his Driver is a serious weapon.

Since we had an AK sighting today, this is a funny clinic Tiger held with Kim as guest. Thinking Kim was hungover this day.

See the “Brian Poe” thread on rafters if you want to know why I have/had no interest in meeting/playing with anybody from a message board (Jason Spears another example). Just for the record. But by all means keep posting in gyero and using your real names if that floats your boat. Carry on hacks

See the “Brian Poe” thread on rafters if you want to know why I have/had no interest in meeting/playing with anybody from a message board (Jason Spears another example). Just for the record. But by all means keep posting in gyero and using your real names if that floats your boat. Carry on hacks

This makes no sense. There are probably a dozen or so of us that have played golf together at some point...I have played with cawood, Trueblucatfan, BBdK, Wildcat73, Champs, Chief, Buckethead, wildcatadam, and probably forgetting someone. Outside of the bs and grief that each of us give the other on here, the golf course is where all is forgotten and we have a good time and a beer afterwards. A couple of these guys I consider great friends and would do anything for them. Some like me as well, and most don't, so it is what it is, lol.

Has there been a slip of the name on occasion? Yep, and we all pretty much know not to use it on here...just common sense and courtesy. If you have a fear of being outed, then I can assure you that won't happen outside of the circle of golf trust. Relax, and show up next spring w/ the sticks.

This makes no sense. There are probably a dozen or so of us that have played golf together at some point...I have played with cawood, Trueblucatfan, BBdK, Wildcat73, Champs, Chief, Buckethead, wildcatadam, and probably forgetting someone. Outside of the bs and grief that each of us give the other on here, the golf course is where all is forgotten and we have a good time and a beer afterwards. A couple of these guys I consider great friends and would do anything for them. Some like me as well, and most don't, so it is what it is, lol.

Has there been a slip of the name on occasion? Yep, and we all pretty much know not to use it on here...just common sense and courtesy. If you have a fear of being outed, then I can assure you that won't happen outside of the circle of golf trust. Relax, and show up next spring w/ the sticks.

I hate agreeing with you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
but this is spot on.

Pretty much all of it, jackass.

False. Tiger is never funny, and Phil is a lug. Combined...maybe 2-3 minutes tops. TS.

This match has epic fail written all over it. The best scenario is that their is a script and each will do their best to have it come down to the last hole (made for TV)

Throw in Patrick Reed doing a run in from the gallery on #12 and doing a Stone Cold Stunner on Tiger, and that might be worth the $20.

I am as big of a golf nut as anyone, but I have zero interest in "The Match". Just a ridiculous money grab that is 15 years too late.

Gonna buy it to see if Phil birdies the first hole, then cut it off. Would much rather see DJ vs Koepka.

I'm buying it because what else am I going to watch today and it's only $20.

I hope Phil wins, but I think what interests me the most is that they will be miked up the whole time and making side bets with each other. That should be pretty entertaining.

Reactions: cawoodsct
I'm buying it because what else am I going to watch today and it's only $20.

I hope Phil wins, but I think what interests me the most is that they will be miked up the whole time and making side bets with each other. That should be pretty entertaining.
Drone viewing with different camera angles etc. should be interesting as well

Reactions: CatOfDaVille
ADVERTISEMENT