ADVERTISEMENT

GOLF thread

Truly awful golf. If either was playing a 2 capper now they would be 4 down. TGIF...THANK GOD IT'S FREE.

HERO World Challenge this week.

PAIRINGS & TEE TIMES
ROUND 1

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 29, 2018
TIME PLAYER PLAYER
11:10 a.m. Tony Finau Gary Woodland
11:21 a.m. Keegan Bradley Hideki Matsuyama
11:32 a.m. Patrick Cantlay Xander Schauffele
11:43 a.m. Justin Rose Henrik Stenson
11:54 a.m. Jon Rahm Alex Noren
12:05 p.m. Justin Thomas Tiger Woods
12:16 p.m. Rickie Fowler Dustin Johnson
12:27 p.m. Patrick Reed Bubba Watson
12:38 p.m. Jason Day Bryson DeChambeau

Good call. You were spot on this year in golf predictions and bets.
Look forward to your 2019 analysis.

LOL....it's called hyperbole dipshit. But I will give him a participation trophy.

I did manage to squeeze in a few glimpses of him spraying it everywhere this weekend while in NYC for 3 days. Tough event for him...probably still tired and malnourished.

Tree, FAO, Fresco, Pies, Halal, Wicked, Nike, Rock, Sugar, 34th, 5th, Mad, Lights......Big Apple rocks at Christmas.

Reactions: ymmot31
Winning the Tour Championship gets you a participation trophy?

Yep, he's the worst of all time -- deserves to be banned from the Tour. Unlike others who've struggledwith mental yips or whatever that pop up/worsen from time to time ---> that's his regular routine.

Wodie - heard your club went with Golf Genius for its events? Will have to remember that when I set up ours for next year since most of the guys learned about GG thru our trip. Hopefully, I can get us a discount.

BTW - the ‘19 Fairfield trip is scheduled for 9/25 - 9/29. May move a week up but that’s the dates for now.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Yep. Pro had it at Hunting Creek and had planned all along to have it for the upcoming season. Talk with DP, but Huff had mentioned letting any member trip take advantage of it - save you the money.

Those dates are more desirable for me than up a week, fwiw.

Reactions: parrott
ADVERTISEMENT