ADVERTISEMENT

Gary Parish’s NEW Top 25...Check Out His Mea Culpa!!!

Still ducking and dodging I see. Until you make a valid claim/ refute you’re not worth anybody’s time .

Also, we all know ya can’t afford FF tickets

What am I dodging, the idea that UK has lost to the only tournament team they’ve played... yet those 8 wins make them accomplished to this point? We are talking UK basketball, right?

Me or you? Speak for yourself.

I don't understand folks complaining about who UK has played so far. UK is 8-1 and looking better. Would they rather be 6-3 or 5-4 and be able to say UK has played X amount of ranked team?
Those same folks would be whining about UK having so many losses already.

Exactly! Always gotta find something to bitch about. It’s exhausting.

UK's schedule has been pathetic to this point. Also, it's not like they are blowing these crappy teams out either.

Kenpom rankings:

Vermont - 72
KU - 7
ETSU - 126
Troy - 160
Ft. Wayne - 174
UIC - 226
Harvard -153
Monmouth - 151

The next few games gets much better - VA Tech (#31), UCLA (47), UL (28) so maybe then we will get a sense for what this team is.

I’m stealing this from JFCats.. while UK will improve almost certainly, to this point there’s no way to believe we’re top 5 in the nation on record alone.

You’re right , Frankunderwood. Your opinion is most certainly the correct one. 8-1. Great accomplishment.

I’ll go ahead and get my final four ticket ready, what do you think? Will we be that accomplished?

Why are you worried about a stupid pre conference record? Who cares? Can’t you see why Cal made this schedule? Nobody has said that we are world beaters right now, at least nobody credible. Most of us see the reasons and are embracing the process that will get us where we want to be. Why do u care so much about what we are at this moment? We aren’t very good right now. So what? It’s about the process and getting this team where we need to be in March. Cal has proven his merit OVER AND OVER with young teams and yet some still bitch and moan about dumb stuff. Would you rather be 6-3 or 5-4 right now? I know I wouldn’t. I think it would hurt this team. So, embrace this process and come on board with us. We’d love to have for the ride cause it’s going to get better and I really think we will see the rewards of this schedule in the future. The SEC is going to be a lot tougher this year, so the tough schedule will come. Patience!

Why are you worried about a stupid pre conference record? Who cares? Can’t you see why Cal made this schedule? Nobody has said that we are world beaters right now, at least nobody credible. Most of us see the reasons and are embracing the process that will get us where we want to be. Why do u care so much about what we are at this moment? We aren’t very good right now. So what? It’s about the process and getting this team where we need to be in March. Cal has proven his merit OVER AND OVER with young teams and yet some still bitch and moan about dumb stuff. Would you rather be 6-3 or 5-4 right now? I know I wouldn’t. I think it would hurt this team. So, embrace this process and come on board with us. We’d love to have for the ride cause it’s going to get better and I really think we will see the rewards of this schedule in the future. The SEC is going to be a lot tougher this year, so the tough schedule will come. Patience!

You’ve blown that way out of context. Oh well. You’re telling me nothing that I’m not already aware of.

Although, pending the losses I’d rather be 6-3 if it meant we lost closely to championship caliber teams, personally. Differences in opinion I suppose.

Reactions: UKCATSFREAK
ADVERTISEMENT