ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread-

Actually, you have no clue. This isn't about lineups.
I've had about enough of you making these comments. Like you think you know wtf you’re talking about.

It has everything to do with lineups you dipshit.

You can't juggle your rotation the first three months of the season and think you're going to be a cohesive unit.

Also, if what you say is true, than Cal can just play 3 walk ons with Ware and Ugo. You think that lineup is going to compete with Wallace, Oscar, CL, Reeves and Thiero? Obviously you do if you think lineups dont matter.

So STFU

I've had about enough of you making these comments. Like you think you know wtf you’re talking about.

It has everything to do with lineups you dipshit.

You can't juggle your rotation the first three months of the season and think you're going to be a cohesive unit.

Also, if what you say is true, than Cal can just play 3 walk ons with Ware and Ugo. You think that lineup is going to compete with Wallace, Oscar, CL, Reeves and Thiero? Obviously you do if you think lineups dont matter.

So STFU
That is secondary though to playing offense like it's 1983. Unwillingness to spread the floor and make use of screens, dooms this team. The insistence on playing players that have shown they cannot play modern basketball, dooms this team.

That is secondary though to playing offense like it's 1983. Unwillingness to spread the floor and make use of screens, dooms this team. The insistence on playing players that have shown they cannot play modern basketball, dooms this team.
Yeah, but dude is running around telling people they're idiots as he says lineups don't matter.

I mean, how stupid can one be? Lineups dont matter???

First year Missouri coach Dennis Gates beats hall of famer John Calipari in first head to head meeting.
I will trade right now straight up. They were 12-21 last year they have already won 12 games this year. He used the transfer portal to find no name guys that fit together and Gelled. Cal used the UK name and NIL lure to get 5 stars and POY to return and what does Cal have to show for it.

Reactions: Catman100
Yeah, but dude is running around telling people they're idiots as he says lineups don't matter.

I mean, how stupid can one be? Lineups dont matter???
I'm not him so I'm not sure what he's talking about but I assume that no matter what the lineup It doesn't matter as long as we're forcing the ball into the paint and clogging lane the whole game.

Reactions: kyjeff1
icon1.gif
posted 12-28-2022 09:23 PM Profile for Bigcatdaddy Send New Private Message Edit/Delete Post Reply With Quote

I had two ingrown toenails removed today. Tonight’s game was the most painful part of my day.​
You think that was painful, I just had to cheer for UNC football Drake Maye to score to cover a 1st half 3 leg parlay. Bitter, Bitter pill to choke down. I am also blaming Cal for making me “support” a UNC player named Maye haha.

Tell me you don't know what you're looking at without telling me you don't know what you're looking at.

Cal has STILL not put his best team on the floor. He’s putting every combination out there except the obvious one he SHOULD put on the floor.
I agree 100%
But dude all the disagreement that we have with one another, you have to agree with me on this one.... Do you honest to God believe changing one person in a lineup is going to make a huge difference? There's no way you can honest to God think that a lineup that plays 4/5 mins to start a game is our biggest issue? Im not sure you could insert John Wall in our lineup and it would matter

I agree 100%
But dude all the disagreement that we have with one another, you have to agree with me on this one.... Do you honest to God believe changing one person in a lineup is going to make a huge difference? There's no way you can honest to God think that a lineup that plays 4/5 mins to start a game is our biggest issue? Im not sure you could insert John Wall in our lineup and it would matter
Uhh yes, yes I do.

This is 2022, not 1985. Offense is what wins games now. You can’t have a guy on the floor that can’t score, you just can't.

The only thing Ware does, is play hard. He’s been in college for over 3 years, training year round, but he can’t even make a layup.

Missouri was getting wide open looks and part of the reason for that is Ware was trying to guard a much quicker player.

You cannot play Ware anymore than 10mpg, dude played 30.

When you combine that with Wheeler in the starting lineup, you now have 2 of your 5 players that struggle, or can't score. You are not going to win games with that lineup.

Go rewatch the game, we turned the ball over at least 7 times trying to feed the post. Know why? Because Oscar had 3 guys on him at all times. Know why? Because UK had 2 non scorers in the game.

Missouri spread us out and got open looks all game long, know why? Because they had 5 scorers on the floor.

If you have ever played pick up ball, even in grade school, you would know that, even without scouting, it only takes you a few minutes to figure out who can score snd who can't. Missouri knew they didn't have to guard Ware, Toppin and Wheeler when they were in the game. Cal started 2 non shooters and we immediately went down 12-5. You can't start Ware. You just can't.

Reactions: Catman100
Uhh yes, yes I do.

This is 2022, not 1985. Offense is what wins games now. You can’t have a guy on the floor that can’t score, you just can't.

The only thing Ware does, is play hard. He’s been in college for over 3 years, training year round, but he can’t even make a layup.

Missouri was getting wide open looks and part of the reason for that is Ware was trying to guard a much quicker player.

You cannot play Ware anymore than 10mpg, dude played 30.

When you combine that with Wheeler in the starting lineup, you now have 2 of your 5 players that struggle, or can't score. You are not going to win games with that lineup.

Go rewatch the game, we turned the ball over at least 7 times trying to feed the post. Know why? Because Oscar had 3 guys on him at all times. Know why? Because UK had 2 non scorers in the game.

Missouri spread us out and got open looks all game long, know why? Because they had 5 scorers on the floor.

If you have ever played pick up ball, even in grade school, you would know that, even without scouting, it only takes you a few minutes to figure out who can score snd who can't. Missouri knew they didn't have to guard Ware, Toppin and Wheeler when they were in the game. Cal started 2 non shooters and we immediately went down 12-5. You can't start Ware. You just can't.
Maybe you do. I gave you a little more credit then that. This team has way more issues than subbing 2 players in for about 8/10 mins and change our lineup. These players you are wanting to start and enter into your dream line up.... What are you basing success on? Because it sure isn't anything you have seen on the floor.
The only person on this team that can throw an Accurate post entrance pass is wheeler.. Oscar is never doubled or triple teamed until he touches the ball because he can't do anything with the basketball. They swarm him and take it away. If he was double teamed before the pass was thrown, we wouldn't throw it .
This team is pitiful on the offensive end of the floor and have been since April of 09. Something is going on within this team for their confidence to be this low. Watch the Bahamas trip. Toppin,Reeves and Livingston were so full of confidence and they look completely different now. Scared to death

Maybe you do. I gave you a little more credit then that. This team has way more issues than subbing 2 players in for about 8/10 mins and change our lineup. These players you are wanting to start and enter into your dream line up.... What are you basing success on? Because it sure isn't anything you have seen on the floor.
The only person on this team that can throw an Accurate post entrance pass is wheeler.. Oscar is never doubled or triple teamed until he touches the ball because he can't do anything with the basketball. They swarm him and take it away. If he was double teamed before the pass was thrown, we wouldn't throw it .
This team is pitiful on the offensive end of the floor and have been since April of 09. Something is going on within this team for their confidence to be this low. Watch the Bahamas trip. Toppin,Reeves and Livingston were so full of confidence and they look completely different now. Scared to death
You’re watching a different game than me if you think Oscar isn’t triple teamed UNTIL he gets the ball. You need to rewatch our last few games. He’s got three guys standing around him at all times waiting for an attempted entry pass. Anytime he only has 1 defender on him, he gets the ball and scores with ease.

You’re saying the talent isn’t there, but don't you think it’s weird that nobody on this team is playing well and that they all seem to be getting worse?

What are you going to say in late January when this team is playing well? You going to say you were wrong, or are you going to say you never said our players sucked?

You've literally seen Oscar play out of his mind and win the NPOY, you've seen Reeves and CJ stroke the ball, you've seen Wheeler go off on teams and lead the SEC in assists 2 times, you've seen Wallace's potential, you've seen Wallace's potential draft position and you've seen Livingston's potential.

Can you name even 1 team that has a better collection of weapons? Please, just name 1. You can't. There is no team our there that has guys that have the combination of accomplishments and player potential that UK has.

The players are not the issue. Everything points to one guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT