ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread-

Cal fiddle f*cked around with the lineups all season and that’s why we look like this. He still has no clue who should be playing. That’s on him. He screwed this whole season up.
Actually, you have no clue. This isn't about lineups.

I saw this crap coming in 2018. You cannot play basketball with a bunch of athletes that can't shoot. This is not 1983.
Jokic and donicic are two of the five best players in the NBA and both can maybe jump 2 inches. Skill sets and shooting are modern basketball, CCC needs his ass kicked for this BS

I feel sorry for the team. I think they are putting forth a good effort, but they’re just not clicking.

He will say “They tried. We will have go back to the basics. Brought them along too fast. Have to reevaluate and teach basics and build from there. We’ll be fine”

jHWdTr5.jpeg

Cal fiddle f*cked around with the lineups all season and that’s why we look like this. He still has no clue who should be playing. That’s on him. He screwed this whole season up.
We do not have 5 players who have consistently played well. It is a problem.

Cal will talk Thiero up after the game and in truth, he only played him because he probably read this board. He was intent on not playing him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT