ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread. Georgia vs Kentucky

Make your Free Throws Jacob to make up for AAAALLLLL of the WIDE OPEN jumpers you've missed tonight!!!!!

Although he has rebounded the ball.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
The Wheeler thing is … over. Gotta be. It’s not even arguable anymore

We will see. Calipari will cover and say he wasn't 100%. I still don't think this team is very good but Wheeler needs limited minutes for UK to even make the ncaa.

Not disagreeing about Lindsay, but Cal had his foot on the free throw line on that Tech. Cal earned it.

The rest of the game has been a ton of trash calls though.
Yeah Cal was out there pretty far. I was commenting more about those two and their ongoing feud they have had over the years.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
11 boards from Toppin makes me happy
Boards and hustle are there, but 3-10 (feels like 1-15) ain’t going to get us far. Kid just isn’t a shooter and if he is off, he is WAY off. Not the type of player that just needs to keep shooting it to get in rhythm. CJ and Reeves simply can’t miss all these threes (2-10)

Reactions: catben
Welcome back Oscar, we have missed you
df1f39c9-ec99-4c67-a598-8d0f41eebedb_text.gif

Wallace is making a major difference in this game by not forcing passes to Oscar that becomes turnovers. Also, with him in the game, Cal is actually running offensive sets instead of just having his team running up and down the court out of control.

Reactions: kennyskywalker34
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT