ADVERTISEMENT

Fog of War Poll: Where does Cade Cunningham end playing next year?

Where does Cade Cunningham end up playing next year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
What say ye, BBN?

cade-cunningham-top-10-schools.jpg

I'm not going to log my pick until I go through my tinfoil ritual process tonight at midnight.

Meanwhile, this is me hitting the refresh button this week:

source.gif

Leroy is picking UK. Leroy is one of my monkeys and he has esp. Leroy, Ethel and yours truly watched BBM. I ask Leroy which player sitting behind Cal during the interview was most likely to choose UK. He walked up to the tv and pointed at Cade. He pointed at another player, but I’m holding that information back for now. I’ll provide you with the name if his pick of Cade works out. I’ll Be back once Cade chooses.

Where is Florida on that list? I have a feeling they are in the thick of it. He just recently visited there and not a peep.

He’s about 4 miles across the lake from me...I’m gonna go out and yell and ask him. Might ride an alligator across.

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
He’s about 4 miles across the lake from me...I’m gonna go out and yell and ask him. Might ride an alligator across.

I still feel it's OSU, but not because of anything Calipari hasn't done. He's been amazing in this recruitment and I'm proud of his efforts.

I still contend that if UK lands Cunningham, it goes down as the greatest recruiting coup in Cal's history here, maybe in the history of UK recruiting.

We went from almost not chance two months ago, to maybe landing him? It's been an incredible display of watching the greatest recruiter in the modern era do what he does best.

If UK gets Cunningham, there's not a fan alive who should take it for granted. It would be the recruiting equivalent to George Washington's surprise attack at Trenton in that it would be a completely unexpected and momentum-changing event.

There will be, undoubtedly however, a few fans who automatically move onto the next recruit if Cade commits. Such fans should get about a week of banishment from this board, however. We all need to stop and smell the roses if Cade comes here. This is truly "uphill battle" type stuff, and Calipari should receive the highest of high praise if Cunningham picks the Kentucky hat in a few weeks.

Reactions: TFCats11 and Aike
I still feel it's OSU, but not because of anything Calipari hasn't done. He's been amazing in this recruitment and I'm proud of his efforts.

I still contend that if UK lands Cunningham, it goes down as the greatest recruiting coup in Cal's history here, maybe in the history of UK recruiting.

We went from almost not chance two months ago, to maybe landing him? It's been an incredible display of watching the greatest recruiter in the modern era do what he does best.

If UK gets Cunningham, there's not a fan alive who should take it for granted. It would be the recruiting equivalent to George Washington's surprise attack at Trenton in that it would be a completely unexpected and momentum-changing event.

There will be, undoubtedly however, a few fans who automatically move onto the next recruit if Cade commits. Such fans should get about a week of banishment from this board, however. We all need to stop and smell the roses if Cade comes here. This is truly "uphill battle" type stuff, and Calipari should receive the highest of high praise if Cunningham picks the Kentucky hat in a few weeks.
You’ve been on fire with your post as of late! Cal’s Swag rubbing off on you a little? Lol

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Leroy is picking UK. Leroy is one of my monkeys and he has esp. Leroy, Ethel and yours truly watched BBM. I ask Leroy which player sitting behind Cal during the interview was most likely to choose UK. He walked up to the tv and pointed at Cade. He pointed at another player, but I’m holding that information back for now. I’ll provide you with the name if his pick of Cade works out. I’ll Be back once Cade chooses.

This is the kind of inside information that keeps me coming back. Might as well write it in blood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT