ADVERTISEMENT

Finals - Cowtown Cat vs. drcats2013

Who would win head to head

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You were nice enough to give me tickets once, so if you want to change to Cowtown, by all means go for it lol

Nothing against you at all DR. (I know you stated a good while ago that you weren't a doctor.) That's all good. You operate fine in my book. Not that it matters what I think.

You were nice enough to give me tickets once, so if you want to change to Cowtown, by all means go for it lol
Well shot brother, totally forgot I gave you those tics. I was hoping you’d come back with a smart ass retort, then I could be a smart ass back; but you went and took the high road. I’d give you another vote if I could.

Edit - no offense to @Cowtown Cat

I might change my vote and just see who makes the more convincing argument.

I'm open to changing @drcats2013 - let's hear it.
Rose and Wade would absolutely eat Fox and Napier alive. A senior prince with his complete game on both ends would have to be preferred over MKG. I may actually go Randle against Zion because they’re similar in size, and he could at least maybe slow him down a touch. Zion would more than get his though. Then you have Bam against an absolute dog in Noah. A winner that would keep the freshman more than disgruntled.

I can’t remember if it was you or someone else that said my team didn’t have dogs quite like his, but man do I disagree. My entire lineup is full of absolute killers and winners. I think I have him beat in 4/5 starting positions, and have Korver coming off the bench to knock down 3’s at an all time rate.

Rose and Wade would absolutely eat Fox and Napier alive. A senior prince with his complete game on both ends would have to be preferred over MKG. I may actually go Randle against Zion because they’re similar in size, and he could at least maybe slow him down a touch. Zion would more than get his though. Then you have Bam against an absolute dog in Noah. A winner that would keep the freshman more than disgruntled.

I can’t remember if it was you or someone else that said my team didn’t have dogs quite like his, but man do I disagree. My entire lineup is full of absolute killers and winners. I think I have him beat in 4/5 starting positions, and have Korver coming off the bench to knock down 3’s at an all time rate.
This is a good response.

@Cowtown Cat is MIA and has he quit on the campaign trail ala Hilary Clinton because he feels like he has it in the bag?

That type of arrogance could cost him unless he responds to your post in the next 63 minutes....

• Haha
Reactions: BBUK and drcats2013
This is a good response.

@Cowtown Cat is MIA and has he quit on the campaign trail ala Hilary Clinton because he feels like he has it in the bag?

That type of arrogance could cost him unless he responds to your post in the next 63 minutes....

A new avatar would do it for me, or at least another one ..

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
@Cowtown Cat is off already drinking chardonnay and smoking a big cigar with George Dewey....

"@Cowtown Cat defeats @drcats2013"
Deweytruman12.jpg

I guarantee you someone else is waiting until the last second to decide. This would be a great moment for @caneintally to suddenly emerge from his hibernation with lineup project breakdowns of both rosters and become the deciding vote.

Reactions: BBUK and drcats2013
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT