ADVERTISEMENT

Edwards and Bradshaw

Bradshaw was pretty raw at Camden . I’m not all that shocked that he’s struggled to adjust .

I didn’t see Edwards playing like this though
Bradshaw struggling with size and physicality of SEC basketball was easy to predict, but Edwards being a negative is maybe the most surprised I've been with a recruit in a while. In HS he just seemed to positively impact the game in so many ways. It's clear the athleticism is somewhat of an issue but confidence and comfort seem to be the biggest problems for him. Mental at this point.

Bradshaw struggling with size and physicality of SEC basketball was easy to predict, but Edwards being a negative is maybe the most surprised I've been with a recruit in a while. In HS he just seemed to positively impact the game in so many ways. It's clear the athleticism is somewhat of an issue but confidence and comfort seem to be the biggest problems for him. Mental at this point.
Think Wagner is most overrated on team. Thought he was JW ll.

Z has more talent than Ugo and AB combined. He stands to give this team so much more than either of those 2 guys are capable of. Just got to let him play and get comfortable.
Ugo played GREAT today!!!!

I watched Big Z get ABUSED down low, give up several offensive rebounds because he was watching the ball instead of going after it and on the offensive end he couldn't get open or get an offensive rebound.

Big Z needs to get stronger. But there are some teams that he could help us, just not tonight.

Ugo played GREAT today!!!!

I watched Big Z get ABUSED down low, give up several offensive rebounds because he was watching the ball instead of going after it and on the offensive end he couldn't get open or get an offensive rebound.

Big Z needs to get stronger. But there are some teams that he could help us, just not tonight.
He's stronger than Bradshaw and the only way you get used to these games is by playing in them. I agree, he may not have helped a bunch tonight. I'm speaking more in the grand scheme of things. If Z isn't playing a larger role, this teams ceiling is lower.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT