ADVERTISEMENT

Why would Hurley leave?

Hurley is not coming to Kentucky. Not happening. He said it it 100 times already. But since you still don't understand let me break it down for you.

1. Hurley did not want to leave Rhode Island. It was not an easy decision for him. He isn't leaving uconn for a college job.

2. His parents live in Jersey City. They drive up to to the games all the time and attend the seton Hall, St John's, and msg games. He isn't moving to Lexington.

3. Speaking of his father. He coached high school basketball for 50 years. St Anthony's struggled to stay open for years. He didn't leave. Could of coached college whenever he wanted. But he didn't leave

4. Hurley preaches culture. He talks about not recruiting players who played on 7 aau teams or changed high schools a 100x. He isn't going to turnn around and just leave after all that talk.

5. Lastly, Kentucky isn't as desirable as Kentucky fans think. No only outside of Kentucky thinks you have a chance at Hurley. You haven't won anything in a decade. Only reason you were relevant was because of Cal's recruiting classes. Otherwise no one would even mention Kentucky. You're not even the best program in the SEC anymore. Good luck finding someone to replace cal. It's over!!
He cometh.

Reactions: University-6
He's had multiple chances to say no publicly, but he keeps giving generic answers saying he's only focused on uconn. He could be playing a game to get more money out of uconn, but I still have my fingers crossed.

"Oh my God, Kentucky or anywhere that's going to take her further from New Jersey," Hurley told reporters of the Kentucky opening. "I mean, we just went to Rhode Island, which I had to drag her to, and then to Connecticut. I got her closer. And now further? I can't afford a divorce right now, too. I just started making money."

Look at all these pathetic UConn fans showing up looking for validation. Thats how you know your program as a whole is inferior on the grand scale of CBB History, as of todays date.

Hurley is still a long shot bc he knows he can stay there 3-5 years with no pressure and jump at the Knicks job when it opens. But UConn isn’t in UKs tax bracket and that’s why you are on another teams board sweating it.

Maybe he hates Gino guts you never know what can make a dude wanna leave maybe he doesn’t like his A.D.

I didn't think he would leave, but my son just texted me a picture of UCONN's welcome back event in a tiny arena that their fans couldn't even fill up. Quite surprising, pathetic actually! He had to be embarrassed.

What happened to the men in this state.
Where’s my high testosterone men at.

Ewww aghh why would he come 💅💅💅
Kentucky ain’t Kentucky no more 💅💅💅
We need to settle for low testosterone and let the wives pick our battle and fight them too 💅💅💅.

Cmon MEN. Quit with your loser mentality. Be a man. Be a dick. This ain’t Louisville. This ain’t Tennessee. By god this Kentucky. In the great union of the United States. We need men. Go get some testosterone injections. Quit feeling sorry for yourselves. We ARE the premier basketball program. The Low T went to Arkansas.

BE A MAN
Wow

Bless your heart

Reactions: University-6
UK is the biggest stage for college basketball. Greatest Tradition and history and we have BBN.

If you add the extra cash , plus that Hurley has the personality for it.

He comes from a family of coaches that breathe basketball . UK is unique on offering everything that he could want , including the challenge of rebuilding!

However, Billy D. Is till my first choice and Hurley number two.

I think UK is better choice for Hurley than people realize.

Well, according to the latest reports, Hurley now has exactly one hundred million reasons to leave UCONN for Kentucky.

8 years/$100,000,000 (12.5 million per year).

That is a strong a$$ offer that would be difficult to say no to. I don't care who you are or how much you might like the northeast.

• Wow
Reactions: ganner918
Nobody knows specifics. That being said, Hurley should consider it, because we are dead serious about winning more championships, and he could use some of these in his bedrooms.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT