ADVERTISEMENT

Duke Supporter & ESPN Broadcaster Jay Williams Attempts to create DJ Wagner rumors on air....

This is the time for Cal to be a smartass and lay into Williams
This is what will happen.

Cal will be in the post game interview saying "We've got great kids. They don't listen to all that outside noise. We got guys on ESPN saying our guys will transfer and all kinds of stupid stuff. I guess they let people say anything on that channel these days."

And truthfully, they do. Once 1st take started, it's all about saying stupid stuff for shock value.

This is what will happen.

Cal will be in the post game interview saying "We've got great kids. They don't listen to all that outside noise. We got guys on ESPN saying our guys will transfer and all kinds of stupid stuff. I guess they let people say anything on that channel these days."

And truthfully, they do. Once 1st take started, it's all about saying stupid stuff for shock value.
Nothing unites BBN more than an outsider talking crap, especially a damn dukie. Go get ‘em Cal, lets get that old school flavor back.

Jay Williams just made this BS up, I am sure he does not know what going on in D J mind he just starting a rumor.

So blatantly unbecoming and inconsiderate for the COLLEGE ATHLETE and both schools. Such a scumbag move to gossip about a player quitting a team on live network TV. It's ESPN we're talking about, though, so already zero expectation of professionalism, integrity, or accountability.

Reactions: IIIBradIII
Jay needs to be more concerned about the Boozer twins going to UK.

Next time Williams does a game at Rupp, Cal should make a big deal on air about giving him a UK jersey with his name on say “he heard he was wanting to transfer to Kentucky“.

Jay needs to be more concerned about the Boozer twins going to UK.

Next time Williams does a game at Rupp, Cal should make a big deal on air about giving him a UK jersey with his name on say “he heard he was wanting to transfer to Kentucky“.
Jay Williams actually wanted to come to UK and play his home games in Rupp Arena and almost signed with UK. The reason he didn't sign with Kentucky was because he was on a phone call with Tubby and he was about to get off the phone 35 mins into it when Jay's dad ask to talk to Tubby that he had one more quick question and he handed his dad the phone thinking he was about to be a Cat until his dad got on phone and ask Tubby what his graduation rate was and JW said he could tell from his dads facial expression that no way in hell was he gonna be coming to UK because Tubby told his dad he didn't know.

Someone need send Jay a copy of that Adolph video The Man, Myth, Legend video. If he gonna report on such things then he should hear it from ppl who was around and in the know. Especially when you have other black players who say Rupp helped them get into a school even though nothing was in it for him.

I think DJ to Louisville is very very far fetched. I DO worry that now that Reed is better than anyone thought he would be if there is enough minutes and shots to go around to feed all the alphas?

Jay Williams would fit in fine here. His is just one of many crazy conspiracies I've read here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT