ADVERTISEMENT

Wednesday CBB games on TV. Excellent ESPN triple-header: Baylor-Duke; UNC-Oklahoma and Bama-Arizona

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Most interested in seeing how UNC does against a good undefeated OU after their loss to us.

Jeff Goodman
https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops
@GoodmanHoops

GAMES TO WATCH:* Odds provided by
@BetMGM
UConn (-8.5) at Seton Hall, 7 (CBSSN)
Baylor vs. Duke (-3.5) at MSG, 7 (ESPN)
Xavier at St. John's (-6.5), 7 (FS1)
UNC (-2.5) vs. Oklahoma in Charlotte, 9 (ESPN)
Villanova at Creighton (-8.5), 9 (FS1)
Alabama vs. Arizona (-6.5) in Phoenix, 11 (ESPN)

People always like to argue this but we really need UNC to win that game tonight.

Would also like to see Baylor CRUSH Duke which I think will happen.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Alabama give Zona a run for their money like they did Purdue. Bama is going to be SUPER battle-tested come SEC play.

Wish the Bama AZ game was on ESPN 2 at the same time as UNC OKLA...even though I live in central time zone, no way I can stay up til at least midnight to see the finish...getting too old for that. Feel for you all in the eastern time zone.

People always like to argue this but we really need UNC to win that game tonight.

Would also like to see Baylor CRUSH Duke which I think will happen.

Wouldn't be shocked to see Alabama give Zona a run for their money like they did Purdue. Bama is going to be SUPER battle-tested come SEC play.
Yeah, it's not going to be easy at all but will be rooting for UNC. Makes our win look better and need Oklahoma to move below us in the rankings. Definitely rooting for Baylor against Duke though even if they are much closer to us in the standings. Rooting for Bama as well.

I root for anyone who plays Puke ! Duke , UL and Tenn. are the teams I love to see get beat !

Most interested in seeing how UNC does against a good undefeated OU after their loss to us.

Jeff Goodman
@GoodmanHoops

@BetMGM
I'll take UConn to cover, not only Baylor to cover but to win outright by 8+, UNC to cover, Creighton to win but not cover, and Arizona easily cover.

Alabama vs. Arizona (-6.5) in Phoenix, 11 (ESPN
UConn wins big
Baylor to win
St. John’s covers
UNC by 8
Creighton in OT
Arizona by 5

People have their reasons for rooting against / hating various teams, I respect that.

But if you are hoping for UK to benefit from the games tonight, you are rooting for Alabama and North Carolina.

The Duke game doesn't matter much in that regard, but to hell with Duke in every game they play. Go Baylor!

Reactions: mcwildcats04
People have their reasons for rooting against / hating various teams, I respect that.

But if you are hoping for UK to benefit from the games tonight, you are rooting for Alabama and North Carolina.

The Duke game doesn't matter much in that regard, but to hell with Duke in every game they play. Go Baylor!
No real issue with AL. As for UNC***, I try to be philosophical and look at it as a win-win. If they lose, it's great because it's UNC***. If they win, it helps UK's resume. So my brain says either way works, but my heart says go OU, beat those low-down dirty cheats.

Jeff Goodman
@GoodmanHoops

@BetMGM
My hopes:

Baylor wins (I hate Duke)

UNC wins (helps our NET - don't want UNC to necessarily tank after our win)

Bama wins (Arizona losing means a spot for us to move up in rankings, and supports SEC strength)

If we continue to win and get better we will climb regardless if others continue to win. We will be voted a better team and pass them like Fla. St.

Ill go

UConn to cover
Baylor to win
St. Johns to win but not cover
UNC to cover
Creighton to cover
Arizona to cover

This will show why Im so terrible at gambling. Almost none of that will happen 🤣

Looking 0-3 dead in the face. Ya'll could have made some money had you gone against me 🤣 🤣 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT