ADVERTISEMENT

Duke really is special

This is BULL**** and will be brought up by coaches if it already hasn't. Not just them doing it but during a Live Period?? That's just flaunting favoritism.

NBA Scouts, Limited Media and limited parents/supporters per team due to....Covid? But a team coming up from Campus to help recruit is a joke under the protocol Nike placed on event.

three comments on duke.

1.) can’t believe k is actually retiring
2.) Why couldn’t of UCF finish that break away alley oop against zions team in the 2nd round
3.) the 2018 champions classic against Kentucky was the best game that duke has played this century.

What are they there for? Looking to nab a reclass?

I’ve maintained no amount of referee help can make them good next year, I think they have double digit losses.

I doubt any of the players at Peach Jam would recognize any of pukes players. Much less be afraid of them, maybe they are there to get some pick up games, lol

three comments on duke.

1.) can’t believe k is actually retiring
2.) Why couldn’t of UCF finish that break away alley oop against zions team in the 2nd round
3.) the 2018 champions classic against Kentucky was the best game that duke has played this century.
Or the put back layup missed for the win! Still can't believe that didn't go in. 2nd round exit for the best team ever assembled..talent wise.

Reactions: sdryan2 and dckala2
5rAyY9n.jpg

Matt Jones picked Duke law school over UK. No wonder he can't work as a lawyer in Kentucky. They teach some kind of philosophy and theory of law at Duke instead of how to keep your client out of jail

The big fraud in durham doesn't care because this is his last go round. He also knows that no matter what he does, they will never do anything to him or dook.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I doubt any of the players at Peach Jam would recognize any of pukes players. Much less be afraid of them, maybe they are there to get some pick up games, lol
I agree

but it is still bogus and shows favoritism

This is just the way America is now. You see it everywhere and no one does anything about it. Certain groups can while everyone else can’t. Blatant in your face ungodly favoritism. It creates division, hatred, envy and resentment towards the favored and the policy makers. It will eventually bring the demise of sports on pro and college levels just like it is to our society in general.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT