ADVERTISEMENT

I’ve got to be honest

And you realize that Cal has VASTLY underachieved considering the amount of talent (that he recruited) he's had here, correct?
Bill Self is widely viewed as the best active coach in the country. He went 14 years in between his two titles, with plenty of vast under-achievements in between. And yet, guessing with the common themes of your posts... I'm sure you'd take Bill Self over Cal in a second.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
If this team can even improve enough on defense to be average to even slightly below average on defense. They can win the title. This offense is one that only comes around every 20-30 years. UK will not see a offense equal to this for a long, long time if ever.
So I'd suggest enjoy the ride and hopefully the defense will improve. If it doesn't still a fun team to watch. Title or not. I have been entertained.

What's maddening is this typical complaint: people throw out some obvious speculative suggestion and then get riled up AS IF IT WERE TRUE. People are getting worked up by their own imaginings. That isn't just confined to sports. It's as if people imagine that putting something into words is some kind of magic that makes their words true. When A,B,and C reasons are shown to be speculative or false, the original conclusion isn't abandoned. D, E, and F are cooked up to justify the original speculation.

Tonight will be a good test for them, now that we have basically a full roster let’s see how they can perform in a hostile environment. Going to be good

What the hell was going on with Hagans though? I left for a Caribbean cruise and everything was great, except for a few cases of Covid out west …….when I got back some people were saying Hagans had quit or been kicked off the team and the whole country had gone to shit ! Seemed like I stepped out of a time machine!
Yeah that got weird

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT