ADVERTISEMENT

Duke beats AZ

I’ve had my kids removed from a class because their 1st grade teacher was an obnoxious Duke fan. Didn’t want to start them on the wrong path.
Man I hope you aren’t pulling for Duke at anything. Coach K is and will always be scum!
Rankings don’t mean anything especially at the first of the season.

I only rooted for Duke maybe about 4 times in life. Both were against unc and ul. Those are the 3 most hated in the house hold. I stopped a few family members coming over because of them wearing louisville gear. I'm serious. I hate 3 those the most. Now I'm starting to hate uconn and kansas as much as those other 3. But not yet.

If he likes Duke so be it, but can he bring any good conversation to the board? I understand what you’re saying but Puke sucks and many of us hope they never win another game. Go Cats

Reactions: Fox2monk
I only rooted for Duke maybe about 4 times in life. Both were against unc and ul. Those are the 3 most hated in the house hold. I stopped a few family members coming over because of them wearing louisville gear. I'm serious. I hate 3 those the most. Now I'm starting to hate uconn and kansas as much as those other 3. But not yet.
Canadian Love GIF by Children Ruin Everything

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT