ADVERTISEMENT

Does Golden State win at Houston tonight?

Yes, and they will make quick work of the Rockets. They are in the midst of an almost-certain three-peat. I hate it, but what do you expect when 2 of the 3 best players in the world (and 4 of the top 20) play on the same team?

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
Sorry, don't really care about the NBA and won't be watching... I love college basketball though.

Reactions: kev69
i think so. cp3 and harden will ball out, but they have to be on fire. i think the rockets start feeling the pressure while the warriors are probably mad they don’t have homecourt.

tumblr_ogus8hRvwr1udh5n8o1_500.gif

I like the warriors , Hate hate hate the Rockets , never been a fan of c3po or the beard .

harden is the worst defender ever lol. i literally watched him twice not dive for the ball in like one minute. both times the ball was just dangling there waiting for him to grab it with the game still in doubt.

I’m always torn about the warriors. I love how they play and when you watch them, their execution is silly. They have so much talent and just hit shot after shot. Every miss feels like a dodged bullet. But I can’t stand green. His antics and his mouth are the complete opposite of what you would want from a star. Whining and complaints happen all across the league and he’s clearly not the only one who does it, but he does it at another level. He runs his mouth and just rips the refs after every single call, yelling at them going to timeouts all the way to the bench. He and Curry whine and will just follow the ref all the way to the scorers table like a stalker and nothing happens until curry hits a fan in the face after throwing his mouthpiece. I think curry is a good guy and is an amazing shooter. He’s fun to watch, but I wish he’d just stop the antics a little. Green on the other hand thinks he’s the best player in the nba since it’s invention and has tried to hurt numerous players, not by going hard but by playing dirty. So yeah, they play amazing but those two just make it tough for me to cheer for them, green more so than curry.

Last edited:
Reactions: CatfanMike47
Am I the only one who thinks Chris Paul is a tad bit out of shape looking? Probably being hyper critical, but he just doesn’t look like he works out at all.

I’m always torn about the warriors. I love how they play and when you watch them, their execution is silly. They have so much talent and just hit shot after shot. Every kiss feels like a dodger bullet. But I can’t stand green. His antics and his mouth are the complete opposite of what you would want from a star. Whining and complains happen all across the league and he’s clearly not the only one who does it, but he does it at another level. He runs his mouth and just rips the refs after every single call, telling at them going to timeouts all the way to the bench. He and Curry whine and will just follow the ref all the way to the scorers table like a stalker and nothing happens until curry hits a fan in the face after throwing his mouthpiece. I think curry is a good guy and is an amazing shooter. He’s fun to watch, but I wish he’d just stop the antics a little. Green on the other hand thinks he’s the best player in the nba since it’s imvention and has tried to hurt numerous players, not by going hard but by playing dirty. So yeah, they okay amazing but those two just make it tough for me to cheer for them, green more so than curry.

...you should stop the whining...

To continue dogging the Rockets , I hate their offense , its all iso , all JH standing at the top of the key going 1 on 1 . Its not team offense , its like the polar opposite of what the spurs do ( who I've always admired )

To continue dogging the Rockets , I hate their offense , its all iso , all JH standing at the top of the key going 1 on 1 . Its not team offense , its like the polar opposite of what the spurs do ( who I've always admired )
Houston has the horses to win but not the scheme. On the few rare occasions when Houston actually moved the ball, cut and set screens, they had success. Everyone lauds GSW as a great defensive team (which they are), but isolation basketball is so easy to defend. Cleveland plays the same way as Houston, which is why GSW will have little problem with them should they meet. The Celtics and Spurs have the scheme to beat GSW, but they don't have the horses at this moment.

Reactions: ManitouDan
Harden scored 41 points last night and Houston still lost by 13, at home. Hardin can't do much better than that. This may be a four game sweep.

As a Houston fan: Yes, more than likely.

Terrible game. It was the single most important game of the entire NBA season. Houston needed that win. Harden can't be iso'ing and trying to score 60pts.. that won't work against GSW. Move the ball and get Gordon, Anderson, Paul and Ariza going. Tire them out, make them work, and then Harden is opened (and has the energy) to do his thing.

I've said it all year, GSW was sandbagging. They never cranked up to a 9, let alone a 10.

What worries me is that, was Harden ever told by staff/players to stop his game-ruining hold-ball-for-20-second play last night? Worse, did they tell him and he didn't listen?

It's like everyone else and their mother's knew it wasn't working. And it was when CP3 was in that we finally started to make stops and see TRUE offense.

Reactions: WildMoon
ADVERTISEMENT