Do we win this game in regulation if……

BlueWorldOrder74

All-American
Oct 9, 2015
Lexington
1. DJ doesn’t gift them a free possession with 28 seconds left

2. Tre doesn’t play like complete shit

3. We play at least two possessions of descent defense

4. AND THIS IS THE ONE I WANT TO STRESS, WE WIN THIS GAME IF THE REFS DONT TAKE TWO POINTS AWAY FROM US WITH GT CALL. Looking at a dunk when they blew that whistle. I really think that is some bullshit.

4. AND THIS IS THE ONE I WANT TO STRESS, WE WIN THIS GAME IF THE REFS DONT TAKE TWO POINTS AWAY FROM US WITH GT CALL. Looking at a dunk when they blew that whistle. I really think that is some bullshit.
100% yes to all four.

I don't think I've ever seen #4 happen before. They need to do something about that because those 2 points would have won this game in reg.

I don’t understand that rule. It’s obviously bullshit. Stop the play (where we have an easy lay up or dunk) and give us two for goaltending call. Ok. But to go back and take those two points away minutes later; that is really garbage and should never be allowed to happen.

Total BS, they reffed a total BS game. We played terrible defense but still almost won. We will be ok.

All 3 of our losses have been games we could have won by playing just a tad better. I don't see this team getting blown out by anybody. Sure, there will be more losses but I still like my team and think we're going to be one of the favorites to win the championship this year.

"Descent Defense" seems like a pretty apt description of what we played.

Last edited:
Reactions: entropy13
Once the refs blow the whistle and stop the ball, stopping our easy put-back two; then they should have to stand by their call! At the very least review it in the moment, rewarding the rebounding team possession in the case of an over-turn GT call. REDICULOUS.
But man how close was Dillingham's game winning three ball!
I agree with all of these issues with this game. After Wagner hands them the ball; dude fell, lost the ball out of bound and walked. The whole game was physical. Shitty call among many imo

Count me unimpressed with Bradshaw. Another beanpole who won’t stick around long enough to really contribute. But will tear it up in the NBA with the spacing there.
When Adou is back, just use original starting 5. That group should’ve beaten KU. If we’re getting manhandled on the glass, then use the bigs as needed.

Every year UK gets a game or two ripped from them. The spike ball, the LSU goal tend.

Let's hope this is the only one this year.
The LSU goal tend that ironically put in place the rule that screwed us today. I don't blame the refs for that play today, but the rule is awful. They should stop play immediately and figure it out. If it wasn't a goal tend and there was a clear possession by one team give it to them but if not go to the arrow.

The LSU goal tend that ironically put in place the rule that screwed us today. I don't blame the refs for that play today, but the rule is awful. They should stop play immediately and figure it out. If it wasn't a goal tend and there was a clear possession by one team give it to them but if not go to the arrow.

It was that and just the overall mugging of our players while allowing their players to never so much as get treated on. This was one of those SEC road games that the conference was going to give to the home team, no matter what. We would have had to play a near perfect game to win.

We win this in regulation is that 3 ball from Dilly stays down as well. That was a heart breaker even though we got to OT because of course we lost in OT. I thought it was good from the moment it left his hand.

While losing sucks and while this was a rough loss to take up 7 in the 2nd half and our offense went missing for a long stretch to allow them to come back and build a lead only to see Dilly 3 straight 3's to tie it but that bungle at the end of regulation was a killer you have to get the last shot.

The rebounding was tough to take especially near the end as they got rebound after rebound after miss after miss.

Hard to believe we can get that much out rebounded.

I thought we had this up 7 I thought we had this. Tough loss to take but it is really hard to win on the road.

If we could have scored in ot and grab one rebound we could have won in ot

That’s the second game in a row that DJ handed the ball to the other team at the end of the game. We still beat Florida despite his turnover.
Not all DJ’s fault there, Dilly was being way too damn cute with his dribbling there and got DJ somewhat off balance with where he delivered the pass. Dilly had a heck of a run to get us to that point though but have to play smart basketball there. A Harlam Globetrotters dribbling exhibition was totally unnecessary and IMO threw off the timing of a simple pass.

The pass was good enough that DJ should have brought it in but I didn’t feel anything good coming there with how dilly was being very reckless with his handles.

This is why it’s better to be winning by a lot rather a little. Being dominant takes those what ifs out

Please add Edwards with a lane violation that we rebounded and they make the do over. Dumb shit

Reactions: teli and UKortho
I don’t understand that rule. It’s obviously bullshit. Stop the play (where we have an easy lay up or dunk) and give us two for goaltending call. Ok. But to go back and take those two points away minutes later; that is really garbage and should never be allowed to happen.
They had blown the whistle, so play had stopped. If you are going to review it, then review it RIGHT THEN. Taking away the 2 points, ok if the correct call. The TRAVESTY is that we had gotten the rebound at the rim, with Onyenso being fouled trying to put it back in. So if you take away the 2 points, then you SHOULD HAVE TO either give us possession (TAMU got possession) or put Onyenso on the FT line.

We win this in regulation is that 3 ball from Dilly stays down as well. That was a heart breaker even though we got to OT because of course we lost in OT. I thought it was good from the moment it left his hand.

While losing sucks and while this was a rough loss to take up 7 in the 2nd half and our offense went missing for a long stretch to allow them to come back and build a lead only to see Dilly 3 straight 3's to tie it but that bungle at the end of regulation was a killer you have to get the last shot.

The rebounding was tough to take especially near the end as they got rebound after rebound after miss after miss.

I thought we had this up 7 I thought we had this. Tough loss to take but it is really hard to win on the road.
Then we fumble away the rebound and A&M naturally sticks a 3.

Sure is when you give it away like a bunch of header schoolers

If DJ catches the damn pass then yeah I think we win because he was gonna have a chance to get to the rim

Reactions: UKortho
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT