ADVERTISEMENT

Do We Make the NCAA Tournament?

What games left on the schedule is anybody confident in. Legit bama is beating this team in rupp by double digits,
Ole miss will beat them as well

Agreed.

We will have at LEAST 12 losses on Selection Sunday (@ Tennessee, @ Auburn, home vs. Alabama, Gonzaga, home vs. Ole Miss, plus the SEC-Tournament)

Not to mention @ Miss State and @ LSU.

Honestly, I don't think we make the tournament.

Agreed.

We will have at LEAST 12 losses on Selection Sunday (@ Tennessee, @ Auburn, home vs. Alabama, Gonzaga, home vs. Ole Miss, plus the SEC-Tournament)

I’m starting to feel that way as well, if they somehow win these next 3 then I will atleast get to where I think they make the tourney but man, this program is hard to watch and support right now

If missing the tournament equals cal being fired. I’m game!
I’m to that point. A point I’ve never been to in my life.
If it takes us losing every game to get him fired. I’m game!

I’m tired of it!!

He will be home in a few hours tweeting about our 7 NBA all stars:

So you want us to lose every game you watch while Cal is here????? You tune in and cheer against us??

Agreed.

Quit predicting

So you want us to lose every game you watch while Cal is here????? You tune in and cheer against us??
If you need to ask the question you haven’t read many of his posts.

Maybe he’s just trolling? No idea who the dude is. But from his posts he wants UK to lose.

He claims otherwise. But from his posts he is as anti UK as any person you would find on a rival board.

If you need to ask the question you haven’t read many of his posts.

Maybe he’s just trolling? No idea who the dude is. But from his posts he wants UK to lose.

He claims otherwise. But from his posts he is as anti UK as any person you would find on a rival board.
Anti Cal and I never waiver.

I love UK!

I can take some medicine here. The defensive resurgence has been great.

LSU is a bad team. Shouldn’t be a problem there. If Bama misses as many open looks as Auburn did, we should win that game too.

We may be looking at 2014 all over again, but UConn won’t be a 7 seed this time.

LMAO WE NEVER EVER EVER EVER THIS SEASON WERE ANY THREAT TO MISS THE TOURNEY. JESUS. Sorry for the yelling it was such an asinine question I felt the need to. Even 2 weeks ago at our worst we were thought of as a 6-7 seed and I don't believe that was much likely even due to taking injuries into account which is the main culprit for the L's . I mean the UF loss was the one loss that was needless and pissed me off but overall I believe this season has been Cal's best coaching job since 14-15 . I mean he was short 3 , not 1 , not2 but 3 7 footers for the 2 months or whatnot and got them back and them right away has been short 1-2, if not 3 players since a game. And one of those is Wagner who is the 2nd most important player on the team after Reeves . Yet all that and we still are in line for a 3 seed if we take care of business and that should always be the goal - be a 1 , 2 or 3 seed . Its just a much easier road that way . And if not a 3 be a 6. Screw the 4 or 5 seeds .

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
I can take some medicine here. The defensive resurgence has been great.

LSU is a bad team. Shouldn’t be a problem there. If Bama misses as many open looks as Auburn did, we should win that game too.

We may be looking at 2014 all over again, but UConn won’t be a 7 seed this time.
LSU is in no way a bad team. There are 2 bad SEC teams . Vandy and Mizzou. LSU is like UGA or Arkansas . Might get beat by 20 by a good team then beat the same team 2 weeks later by 10 . I truly believe though if we can avoid further injuries and find a way to win on Saturday ( GOD i wish this game was on the road instead ) then we will win out going into the SEC Championship game and it doesn't matter too much what happens in that game SUnday either way .

One more thing if you are anti Cal you are anti UK whether you are intelligent enough to get that or not . Nothing wrong with being critical of Cal's coaching the last 2 weeks of the 21-22 season ( the season up until then though was Great though we went into the dance as the 6th overall seed for heaven's sake ) and all of last season and 2-3 games this season maybe but to be anti Cal is just absurd . As you aren't saying something reasonable like if he losses in the first weekend of the dance this season maybe its time for him to move on you are saying " I don't care what he does I want him to fail " Which is the same thing as UK failing.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
LSU is in no way a bad team. There are 2 bad SEC teams . Vandy and Mizzou. LSU is like UGA or Arkansas . Might get beat by 20 by a good team then beat the same team 2 weeks later by 10 . I truly believe though if we can avoid further injuries and find a way to win on Saturday ( GOD i wish this game was on the road instead ) then we will win out going into the SEC Championship game and it doesn't matter too much what happens in that game SUnday either way .

One more thing if you are anti Cal you are anti UK whether you are intelligent enough to get that or not . Nothing wrong with being critical of Cal's coaching the last 2 weeks of the 21-22 season ( the season up until then though was Great though we went into the dance as the 6th overall seed for heaven's sake ) and all of last season and 2-3 games this season maybe but to be anti Cal is just absurd . As you aren't saying something reasonable like if he losses in the first weekend of the dance this season maybe its time for him to move on you are saying " I don't care what he does I want him to fail " Which is the same thing as UK failing.

Can’t argue with much of this sir.

Only thing I’ll leave with is the results from 2016 to present don’t show a lot of positives.

I think this team is primed for a run, if the coach doesn’t get in the way.

Think it's a serious discussion at this point.

We have 1 good win and 3 home losses, with future losses all but guaranteed @ Tennessee, @ Auburn, home vs. Alabama, and probably home vs. Ole Miss.

Do we make the tournament at this rate?
Will we even make the NIT? Thank God for the CBI 😜

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
LMAO WE NEVER EVER EVER EVER THIS SEASON WERE ANY THREAT TO MISS THE TOURNEY. JESUS. Sorry for the yelling it was such an asinine question I felt the need to. Even 2 weeks ago at our worst we were thought of as a 6-7 seed and I don't believe that was much likely even due to taking injuries into account which is the main culprit for the L's . I mean the UF loss was the one loss that was needless and pissed me off but overall I believe this season has been Cal's best coaching job since 14-15 . I mean he was short 3 , not 1 , not2 but 3 7 footers for the 2 months or whatnot and got them back and them right away has been short 1-2, if not 3 players since a game. And one of those is Wagner who is the 2nd most important player on the team after Reeves . Yet all that and we still are in line for a 3 seed if we take care of business and that should always be the goal - be a 1 , 2 or 3 seed . Its just a much easier road that way . And if not a 3 be a 6. Screw the 4 or 5 seeds .
LOL

Remember this fun thread. It is fun looking back at all these crazy threads about how terrible Kentucky is and how this team won't amount to anything and how so many people said they didn't care.

Reactions: WildcatsAndBourbon
A reminder that we were ranked 15th in the Coaches poll and 17th in the AP poll the Monday after this thread was created with a record of 15-6.

• Haha
Reactions: UKortho
NOPE! All hope is lost...

FARRRR CAL!

FARRRRRRRRR SHEPHERD!

FARRRRR BARNHART!

FARRRRRR ELZY!

FARRRRRR STOOPS!

FARRRRRRR MINGIONE!!!!

FARRRRR RACHEL LAWSON!

FARRRRR ELI CAPILUTO!

FARRRR MATT JONES!

FARRRRRRR RYAN LEMOND!

*Btw, I'm being just as silly as some on here, win or lose :)

I will admit I was down BAD that day with that loss.

I definitely overreacted and I'll own that for sure ;)
It’s just part of being a diehard fan in my eyes. We’ve all been there in some form. BBN has a lot of passion, sometimes we all take it overboard lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tampa_cat54
A reminder that we were ranked 15th in the Coaches poll and 17th in the AP poll the Monday after this thread was created with a record of 15-6.
Dick Vitale tells story of a Tubby Smith team. Vitale came into town to do a game, shared a cab w a fan. The fan told Dick, I haven't given up on this team yet. They were ranked like 12th in the country

• Haha
Reactions: jameslee32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT