ADVERTISEMENT

Do We Make the NCAA Tournament?

not sure. we have to be full strength and find ways to win despite the lack of coaching. it won’t be easy. we’ll probably be 20th on monday. we get one cupcake then a chance to be put on another clinic against gonzaga. we got one good win. doesn’t look good.

I don’t think it matters at this point. We can’t beat the elite 8 banner boys anyways

Think it's a serious discussion at this point.

We have 1 good win and 3 home losses, with future losses all but guaranteed @ Tennessee, @ Auburn, home vs. Alabama, and probably home vs. Ole Miss.

Do we make the tournament at this rate?
Honestly I think we will be in the play-in game or barley get on discussion

• Haha
Reactions: awf
Why does it matter if we make the tourney or not???? This is the “old” cal coach team. Can’t win it or even make the FF. Who cares??

WTF does it matter? Honestly? Of course we’ll make a he tourney with a shot to make it to the second round but who gives a ****. We’ve fallen like the Roman Empire.

Honestly same- it's sad to say.

Cal has to go- it's time.

If he couldn't do it with THIS team, with THIS amount of talent and depth, it just won't happen.

Barnhart needs to pony up the money to "mutually agree to part ways".

Throw the absolute BANK at Hurley.
LOL!

Hurley ain’t coming here.

At this point, UK is a step down from UConn.

The first part is me venting. If not making the NCAA tourney could get Calipari fired, I would want that.

But, being rational, we will be crawling into the SEC tourney on life support. I see 4 to 5 more losses. If you'd told me this team could become a ten loss team, I would ignore you. But, now, it's a possibility. Calipari has destroyed Kentucky basketball.

The first part is me venting. If not making the NCAA tourney could get Calipari fired, I would want that.

But, being rational, we will be crawling into the SEC tourney on life support. I see 4 to 5 more losses. If you'd told me this team could become a ten loss team, I would ignore you. But, now, it's a possibility. Calipari has destroyed Kentucky basketball.

This team just has zero toughness, zero fight, zero grit.

• Haha
Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
It's just wild to me how much we have unraveled in less than 2 weeks.
It’s really sad man. Kentucky basketball is just so bad and shitty right now. Like my mom just texted me and asking to with her to some middle school game for my cousins Tuesday and I honestly rather watch that than Kentucky basketball

Reactions: ukjenning44
If missing the tournament equals cal being fired. I’m game!
I’m to that point. A point I’ve never been to in my life.
If it takes us losing every game to get him fired. I’m game!

I’m tired of it!!

He will be home in a few hours tweeting about our 7 NBA all stars:

Not that you will care about an opinion from a KU fan, but Kentucky is absolutely making the tournament and no I don't want them in KU's bracket when it happens. Best offensive team I've seen in a long time in college- the one thing that Cal has always taught the best is playing defense. He still has lots of time and a lot of elite ahletes who have the talent to play better defense. If Kentucky only gets to the point of being good on defense they are good enough to win it all. That's a big IF right now

Think it's a serious discussion at this point.

We have 1 good win and 3 home losses, with future losses all but guaranteed @ Tennessee, @ Auburn, home vs. Alabama, and probably home vs. Ole Miss.

Do we make the tournament at this rate?

Oh and add Gonzaga to this list.

Do we make the NCAA tournament with 12 losses? (Those 5 games plus one in the SEC-Tournament)?

Zero chance we make the tournament at 19-12 IMO.

Honestly same- it's sad to say.

Cal has to go- it's time.

If he couldn't do it with THIS team, with THIS amount of talent and depth, it just won't happen.

Barnhart needs to pony up the money to "mutually agree to part ways".

Throw the absolute BANK at Hurley.
Barnhart? The idiot that got us into this mess? He needs to go too. Stoops can follow suit

What games left on the schedule is anybody confident in. Legit bama is beating this team in rupp by double digits,
Ole miss will beat them as well

Would be Cal’s worst coaching job to date. 2013 was doomed from the start with Harrow pg and certainly weren’t going anywhere after Noel’s injury. 2016 was a bridge after all our 2015 team left, Ulis as good as he was couldn’t save that season. 2020 just sucked from the start, the talent was never there on top of Cal’s coaching. This team HAS the talent, Cal has used it so poorly he should be sued for fraud

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT