ADVERTISEMENT

Did Lon Kruger just move in front of Nate Oats?

There’s no mess.

De
614-03455146en_Masterfile.jpg

Last edited:
Lon Kruger is a great coach, but close to retirement. I even liked the guy when he was at Florida. I would have loved to see him as UK's coach, but I think his window is closing. He'll probably coach 1 or 2 more years, then retire.

Reactions: rdgtr
Add Sean Woods and Mark Pope

No not Pope. We need a true “Kentucky boy.” Someone who knows what it means to wear the jersey with pride.

Sure, Ford and Pelphrey have failed miserably everywhere they’ve been, but I have no doubt one of those guys could take UK back to the promised land because they love Kentucky.

No not Pope. We need a true “Kentucky boy.” Someone who knows what it means to wear the jersey with pride.

Sure, Ford and Pelphrey have failed miserably everywhere they’ve been, but I have no doubt one of those guys could take UK back to the promised land because they love Kentucky.
Probably throw in Scott Padgett as well.

Lmao so stupid

Pelphry was a great assistant and recruiter at UF. He struggled ay Arkansas, but I'd love to see him as an assistant at UK. I'm not so sure about Travis Ford.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT