ADVERTISEMENT

Diallo doesn't need guarantee of first round pick to remain in draft

GonzoCat not very smart. One can be frustrated with a kid using Kentucky for 4 months with no benefit to Kentucky basketball and be concerned with the increasing trend of fringe players leaving Kentucky as soon as humanly possible and still be satisfied with the job Cal has done.

Doubt he can think that analytically though.

GonzoCat not very smart. One can be frustrated with a kid using Kentucky for 4 months with no benefit to Kentucky basketball and be concerned with the increasing trend of fringe players leaving Kentucky as soon as humanly possible and still be satisfied with the job Cal has done.

"Players first!"

Sounds like you were looking for analytical thought and mature discussion. Definitely not full of snark and continuing a week long tantrum online. My apologies for ruining what was sure to be a thread of insightful dialogue stemming from that original post.

Exactly. They aren't mutually exclusive. I would say if he does leave and you are not somewhat upset and displeased that he used Kentucky, that would be odd.

"Players first!"

Sounds like you were looking for analytical thought and mature discussion. Definitely not full of snark and continuing a week long tantrum online. My apologies for ruining what was sure to be a thread of insightful dialogue stemming from that original post.

Probably best if you just sit this one out

Uh We had a pretty big mid-season slump where Bam was the only freshman that was playing particularly well (thanks to his improvement mid year).
Fox was both hurt and sick part of that time.Monk was great except for the slump at the end of the year.

Reactions: ukmelanie
Bash away...but I dont even want him back. Good riddance.

That's ridiculous. Come on.

But the pumpers in this thread gearing up for the big defense is HILARIOUS.

Some of you need to get a grip. It's ok to let it be what it is. Frustrating.

Uk fans will not be happy about this regardless of the smug pumpers that back anything that happens period.

Fox was both hurt and sick part of that time.Monk was great except for the slump at the end of the year.
Right. And now is the part where there's no further to go, because you believe that Fox's health made all the difference, and I think Diallo contributed some. As much as I would love to prove my point, I have no evidence, and neither do you.

That's ridiculous. Come on.

But the pumpers in this thread gearing up for the big defense is HILARIOUS.

Some of you need to get a grip. It's ok to let it be what it is. Frustrating.
No, what is ridiculous is letting a player come in mid season who was eligible to play, but didnt play and could have helped. He sat on the bench (to protect draft stock) all the while saying he had no intentions on entering the draft and talked about looking forward to next season playing with his future team mates, then the season ends and he enters the draft. I dont care who gets mad, its totally ridiculous to expect everyone to be ok with that! I dont base my thoughts and feelings on what Calipari thinks or says...I base them on what i think or feel as a lifelong fan of the Cats!

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know.

It is always better to be informed...

This might sound bad, but if the kid stays as a 2nd rounder then I am really NOT going to wish the best for him.

I cannot fathom this scenario being the agreement with he and Cal. Definite 1st Rounder? Sure, I get it.

2nd round - NO.

2nd round I kind of hope he busts.

To be honest, everyone of our guys that leave earlier than they should have and screwed up our next class... I have no issues with them busting either, even if they are former players.

There needs to be evidence that the risk you are taking leaving early is huge and can cost you dearly.

Just by playing at UK doesnt mean you are NBA ready unless you are given a guaranteed NBA contract, then it doesnt matter if you are or not.

Dakari has balled out in the DLeague. 1st Team All D League.... Yaaaaaay. Enjoying the long bus rides and Taco Bell assistant manager salary. Still no closer to the NBA than I am as of right now.

Teague out, Lamb out, Briscoe wont even be let in.

Twins are the only ones that have actually converted to NBA level.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT